20

Chapter 20 Complex Adults

    Yana Yukino went to Gojo Satoru's rented house and found the bank card he mentioned.

    His rented house is very simple, without too many decorations.

    The wooden floor is decorated in cool tones, and there is a hidden basement, where there is a TV and several boxes of discs. On the sofa, there are a few doll-like skeletons scattered around.

    Yukino Yana picked it up and played with it for a while, then dropped it when she felt bored.

    [At first glance, it looks like a single dog's residence, not popular at all. 】

    Gojo Satoru: "..."

    Yukino Yana is used to attacking him personally all the time.

    Gojo Satoru's bedroom is very monotonous, with a bed, two cabinets, and a table, that's all there is to the bedroom.

    Yukino Yana rummaged through the closet, there were some shirts and a few coats inside, she took out every pocket, but couldn't find what she wanted.

    【hateful! How could he hide so well? ]

    [I even rummaged through the sofa cushions, but I didn't find the money he stole. ]

    [How could it be possible that Wujo Wu's bank card only has two million? The shirts in his closet cost upwards of 200,000 yuan, and I can't believe that his bank card only has a mere two million yuan! 】

    【How cunning! He even scattered his money! ]

    Inside the prison gate, Gojo Satoru shook his head indifferently, with a smug expression on his face.

    These are all basic operations, no need to exaggerate, no need to exaggerate.

    The quilt on the bed was stacked up, and it could be seen that the owner hadn't come back for a long time.

    Yukino Yana picked up a group photo on the bedside cabinet, which was of Gojo Satoru and Xia Youjie.

    [The friendship between men is really strange. They have been in opposite directions for so long, and they can still put a photo of the two of them by the bed. ]

    Yana Yukino rubbed her fingertips against the photo frame, feeling angry again for some reason.

    [Rely on! 】

    [The more I think about it, the more it gets hotter! I'm not as good as a man! 】

    【Bullshit man, there is no good thing! ]

    Wujo Satoru, who heard her voice, was at a loss.

    Yana Yukino put down the photo heavily, and the photo frame touched the table, making a particularly loud sound.

    Wujo Wujo said awkwardly: "I gave you the gift for the fifth anniversary, so you won't tear down my house, right?"

    Yana Yukino is in a very bad mood now, and it's even worse when she hears Wujo Wujo's voice, which makes her understand clearly. Knowing that she is not as important as Wujo Satoru in that person's heart.