getting back together

Jenna:

She missed you like crazy. Once she finished filming Scream, she immediately went to your place to beg you to take her back. She promised she would do better and organize her work life better. You caved, because at the end of the day, you could never live without her.

Vada: (idk if i could forgive cheating but...it's vada sooo)

Cheating on you was the worst mistake she's ever made and her biggest regret. She knew that she had to make it up to you. She doesn't know what she would do without you. So everyday she showed up to your house, begging you to give her another chance. Every single day without fail. Eventually she wore you down, and you hesitantly let her back in. You knew that she was in a bad place when she did it, and you knew she really loved you. You told her she had one more chance.

Tara:

After they killed Amber and Ritchie, she immediately went to see you. She apologized and you two made up. She knew there was always a risk of Ghostface coming back, but she loved you too much to let you go.

Wednesday:

In all honesty, Wednesday thought she would be fine without you. But she was soon proven wrong. There was a you-shaped hole in her heart, and she felt strangely incomplete with your absence. She decided that one way or another, she must have you back. So she wrote you a heartfelt apology letter, and sent it with a single black rose. After you read it, you came knocking at her door, and when she opened it she wrapped you in a sweet embrace.

"I am so sorry, mi vida."

Camila:

Camila was so hurt after you broke up with her, since she never actually did anything wrong. In fact, you were changing her for the better. She's never felt this way for anyone. She decided she had to prove to you how much you meant to her.  So she took you on a little romantic picnic under the stars, and confessed her love to you.

a/n: thanks for 1K reads! thats insane i didnt think anyone would read this