how protective they are over you

Jenna: 6/10

I feel like you're more protective over her. Her stardom comes with lots of toxicity and hate, and you want to shield her from all of it. She won't hesitate to snap at a rude fan or someone bothering you though. You two always have each other's backs and will always keep each other safe.

Vada: 8/10

Vada is very protective. She still has anxiety from the shooting, so at school she's always holding your hand and watching everyone very carefully. If she gets the sense that something is wrong, she'll drop everything to be at your side and make sure you're okay.

Tara: 9/10

Tara is also very protective. Ghostface can always make another appearance, so she's always a little worried if you two go out. She will never ever let you go out at night by yourself. That said, you are also very protective over her. The idea of some masked killer out there to get her infuriates and terrifies you. 

Wednesday: 12/10

While Wednesday loves to torment you, but if she catches anyone else bothering you, she will go ballistic. Nonstop threat after threat will ensue, and she won't hesitate to hurt someone.

a/n: kinda don't really like this one but whatevs.