ellie alves catch up

a/n: ellie has officially been added! 

still on the fence about watching X, so ellie might be the last of jenna's characters in this book. yes day and babysitter just seem so uninteresting to me tbh, but maybe i'll change my mind. if any of u have seen them please lmk ur thoughts!

PDA Scale: 3/10

PDA is just weird to her. Like why do other people need to see that. Once in a while she'll put your arm around her when you're walking together at night, or slip her hand in your pocket.

Top or bottom? (aged up obvi)

Switch

Jealousy Scale: 2/10

I feel like she doesn't care enough to get jealous, simply because she trusts you. It takes a while for you to earn her trust, and once you get it, there is no reason for her to get jealous. She loves and trusts you.

Her favorite place to kiss you: lips

Whenever she's feeling vulnerable, she needs to feel you. What better way than to kiss you? She needs to feel the comfort that you're there and that you won't leave her

How you cuddle:

She's the little spoon. And she would never ever ever ever admit that. But she can't help but love the feeling of you wrapped around her.

Her nicknames for you:

Probably something sarcastic. She loves to tease and make fun of you. Other than that she'll mostly call you by your name. She would never say babe or baby, she thinks it's totally lame.

Who said i love you first:

You

How protective they are over you: 7/10

After what happened to Delilah, she's very attached to you. She'll try to play it like she doesn't care but, she needs you. You are quite literally all she has left. If you're gone for too long she'll blow up your phone, making sure you're okay and safe.

Why you break up:

You don't. Bbg has been through enough already why would u break her heart.

First kiss/who initiated it:

You were getting very close and it was obvious to her that you liked her. One day she caught you staring at her lips so she just asked, "When are you gonna grow some balls and kiss me?"

She walks in on you changing:

"Dude, lock the door next time."

She leaves, but blushes as she closes the door.

She misses you:

She blows up your phone nonstop until you reply. She insists on facetiming or having you come over. If you refuse, she'll show up to your house anyway.