date night (j.o)

a/n: this made me realize how much i want a bf/gf

You were rifling through your clothes, trying to find the perfect outfit for your date with Jenna. She would adore you in anything, she even said you could wear a trash bag and she'd still find it hot, but you wanted to look perfect for her. You opened drawer after drawer, but nothing seemed to call out to you.

You were about to open another, when a pair of strong arms wrapped around your waist, and soft lips brushed against your neck. You giggled and leaned back into her.

"Hi, baby," you whispered.

"Hi," Jenna replied, peppering kisses all over your neck.

"I can't find anything to wear," you groaned, turning to face her properly.

"Actually I have something for you, if you don't mind wearing it. I just think you'll look really good in it."

"Oh yeah?" you teased, raising your brow.

She left briefly, and came back with a long, elegant dress, one that would bring out your eyes and hug your curves perfectly. You nearly swooned when you saw it. Jenna always had good taste.

"You like it?" she asked nervously.

"It's perfect. Thank you baby." You kissed her lips softly and she left to give you privacy.

When you walked out of the closet, her eyes widened and she let out a little gasp. Her brown irises twinkled with love and admiration.

"So hot," she whispered under her breath. You laughed and stepped closer to her.

"Charming," you muttered sarcastically.

"I mean it. You're so hot, Y/N."

"Says you."

She reached over and grabbed your jaw, pulling you in for a heated kiss. Her arm snaked around your waist, and her tongue skillfully traced your bottom lip. You groaned in pleasure, parting your lips, and she took the opportunity. Her tongue grazed yours sensually, eliciting another moan from you.

"Mmph, Jenna," you mumbled into her lips, pushing her away. "You should change. We're gonna be late."

"Fine," she sighed. Clearly she didn't want your little makeout session to end.

When she finally revealed her outfit for the night, your jaw went slack. She was adorned with a powerful black suit, and she smirked when she saw your reaction. And she thought you looked hot.

You stepped towards her and pushed her against the wall, before crashing your lips onto hers. But unlike earlier, the kiss didn't last long.

"I thought we were gonna be late," Jenna teased while pushing you back.

"Shut up," you mumbled. She chuckled and pecked your cheek.

"C'mon, let's go, my love."

Jenna had taken you to a lavish, fancy restaurant far away from the city, just in case the paparazzi decided to trail you.

The drive was a little long, but just being with her made it seem so short. When you arrived, Jenna got out quickly before you so she could open your door.

"Such a gentleman," you giggled. She held out her hand and when you gave her yours, she brought it up to her lips and kissed it softly.

"Only for you," she teases.