Prologue and Stranger Waking

Izuku was Protecting Eri from AFO who was trying to take her quirk.

Izuku: I won't let you near her.

AFO: We'll see about that.

AFO was about to attack until a portal appeared underneath Izuku and Eri and they fall through.

AFO: NOOOOOOOO!!!

Meanwhile in a different location.

We now go to Izuku and Eri, waking up inside a coffin.

Izuku: Ugh, Eri? Where are you?

Eri: I'm here papa.

Izuku looks down to see Eri hugging him.

Eri: But, where are we?

Izuku: I don't know, but wherever we are, it looks like we're inside something.

They heard something outside, it was a voice.

???: I better hurry up and find that uniform before someone spots me... Urgggh... This lid weighs a ton! Try this on for size! Mya-ha!

Eri: Papa, I'm scared.

Izuku: It's okay Eri, I won't let anything hurt you.

Izuku covers Eri, but then the lid opens.

???: Now to grab the goods... What?! You ain't supposed to be awake! And there's two of you!

They look to where the voice was coming from and see a grey cat with a white patch on its chest and pink paw pads, with electric blue flames blazing from its ears and bright blue eyes. It was wearing a black-and-white striped bow tie which was torn at the ends. The last thing Izuku noticed was that the tail was shaped like a pitchfork.

 The last thing Izuku noticed was that the tail was shaped like a pitchfork

Izuku: A talking... cat?!

???: How... How DARE YOU! I am no mere CAT! I'm Grim, sorcerer extraordinaire! Tch. Whatever. You...human! Just gimme your uniform, and be quick about it! 'Cause if you don't...you're gonna regret it!

Izuku looked down and noticed that both he and Eri were wearing some form of ceremonial robes, and underneath were school clothes that didn't look like the one he wore in U.A.

A