The Prologue Adjourned

The group were now on their way back to their dorms for some well earned rest.

Deuce: Phew... We managed to avoid expulsion. That was a close one!

Ace: Yeah, no kidding!

Grim: La la la la la! I'm a student at Night Raven College! La la la! I'm gonna be the top mage on campus in no time. Enjoy eating my dust, boys!

Ace: Big words for a sentient pile of lint who's literally only half a student. Still... Good for you.

Deuce: I guess we're schoolmates now. Grim, Izuku - welcome to Night Raven.

Izuku: I just hope this all goes well...

Deuce: The way you squared off against that monster even when you didn't have a bit of magic showed a whole lot of guts. With steel nerves like that, you'll be fine. Even in this school.

Ace: Say, what's the deal with you sometimes talking like a punk, anyway?

Deuce: Huh?! D-do I? I think I talk pretty normal.

Ace: Whatever. Let's just get back to the dorm. After nearly getting expelled, the last thing we need is a curfew violation.

Deuce: We're from Heartslabyul House, by the way. What dorm are you guys in?

Grim: The dorm we're in has been abandoned for years... We've taken to callin' it "Ramshackle House." The ol' dump is literally full of ghosts. Yeesh.

Ace: Hey, count your blessings. I'd rather deal with ghosts than have to see this guy's smug, self-important scowl every day.

Deuce: Better than your lazy, dopey grin.

Ace: Keep bawling, crybaby. I haven't forgotten how you almost wept when he said you were expelled. Catch ya later, Izuku and Eri.

Izuku: See you guys.

Eri: Bye Mr. Ace, and Mr. Deuce.

Ace and Deuce leave and head back to their dorm.

Grim: Man, those two are made for each other. Maybe they're the type who bond through squabbling? Anyway, Izuku, Eri, let's get back to the dorm! Tomorrow when we wake, it won't be as janitors. Finally, finally... My glorious education as a proper Night Raven College student is about to begin!

Izuku: Hey, Grim, when we get back, do you mind looking after Eri for a bit, I want to call home.

Grim: Okay.

They arrive at the dorm and Grim and Eri play for a bit in the lounge.

Izuku headed to their room to call his friends. He explained to them what happened, and they were all relieved to know that their friend was safe, well apart from Bakugo, he just grumbled and didn't talk.

Izuku: I don't know how long I'll be here, but I really hope we can find a way to get back home.

Aizawa: I'm glad you and Eri are safe problem child.

Nezu: I must say, the discovery of an alternate world with magic, and no quirks is quite the surprise, I hope I can meet the headmage at one point.

Izuku: I'll try to ask him if there's a way to communicate better from here, I read in a book that mirrors could also be used for communication, so I'll ask him if he can link the mirrors with our world.

Nezu: That would be nice.

Izuku: Well, I'd better get some rest, tomorrow's my first day, and I want to make a good first impression.

Inko: Well, good night sweety.

Eijiro: See you around Midobro.

Ochaco: Keep Eri safe okay, Deku.

Izuku: I will, bye everyone.

They all said good bey and Izuku put his phone away. After getting Eri and Grim into bed Izuku goes to bed to sleep, wondering what the future will hold for him.

And that's it for the prologue, just a reminder, I'll only cover the first half of the books of Twisted Wonderland for the moment since I know it a lot better, and since Book 7 isn't finished yet. I might also write Book 4, but that will be for another time. Till then, thank you all for reading my story, and I'll see you next time.

🎉 You've finished reading Izuku and Eri go to Twisted Wonderland Prologue: Welcome to the Villains' world 🎉