A Move-In Struggle

We return to Izuku and Grim in the Hallway.

Grim: Myaaah!

Ghosts: Hwaaahhh! We gotta get out of here! Before we get disappeared for good!

Grim: H-huh? Did we... win?

Izuku: That was Incredible!

Grim: Aw, geez, I was scared outta my- I mean, they didn't faze me one bit! Just a walk in the park for a mage of my caliber! Whaddaya got to say now, ghosties? That's right!

Just then they heard footsteps approaching them, it was Crowley, and he was holding a tray of food, Next to him was Eri who was holding another tray of food.

Crowley: Good evening. In another gesture of my immense kindness, I have brought you dinner. Wait. That's the creature we ejected for causing trouble at orientation! What is it doing here?!

Grim: Takin' care of yer ghost problem, that's what. You're welcome, by the way!

Crowley: What is the meaning of this, Izuku? But you know, on that topic, I do seem to recall that this dorm had a mischievous ghost problem. Ah, yes... That's why it was abandoned, in fact. The ghosts scared away all the students.

Izuku: That sounds like something you should have told us before we came here.

Crowley: Sorry, it must have slipped my mind, and you're saying that you two joined forces to drive them away?

Grim: Yeah, and the human really helped me with finding out where they were going to appear next. It was like he knew where they were going to appear next.

Izuku: Actually, I kind of did, it's one of my abilities, "Danger Sense". It allows me to detect any potential threats in the surrounding area, allowing me to react quickly.

Grim: Woah, that sounds cool.

Crowley: Would you two be so kind as to demonstrate your ghost-eradication methods for me?

Grim: I'm not sure, we're both kind of exhausted from the fight. Also, I kind of want something to eat, do you have any tuna?

Crowley: I will play the part of the ghosts. As for the tuna, you'll receive it when you defeat me. Oh, what generosity, Crowley... Now, to chug this transmutation potion!

Crowley takes out a bottle containing a liquid and drinks it. He then turns into ghost that has the same appearance as Ghost B, only with the mask and had remaining.

 He then turns into ghost that has the same appearance as Ghost B, only with the mask and had remaining

Grim: Ah, you gotta be kiddin' me. I gotta work together with the human again?

Izuku: This could be your chance to enroll!

Grim: Hrmph. All right, but this is the last time. And I better be up to my jowls in tuna afterwards!

Eri: You can do it, Papa.

Izuku and Grim stand back to back, Izuku was using Danger Sense to help him detect where Crowley was going to appear next, as well as telling Grim where he would appear if he was out of Izuku's view.