7

Everyone was confused, what did it mean to see each other for the first time?

Aren't the two brothers and sisters who grew up together, adopted daughters, or illegitimate daughters, then... The giant circle is still quite chaotic.

Seeing that Su Junbai's attitude towards this sister is very friendly, or he was lost since he was a child and was found halfway.

Everyone has made up several possibilities, no matter which one is very expected, if it can be broadcast, it will definitely explode the ratings!

What made everyone even happier was that the handsome little brother who was favored by them turned out to be Su Junbai's sister, which was really a big surprise.

"Hello sister Su Zhi, I am assistant director Li Sheng, welcome to join us in the extreme program." The assistant director stepped forward with a smile and introduced.

I originally thought that they were taking care of a delicate young lady, but I didn't expect it to be, but a handsome young lady, and the mood was like a roller coaster, which was really a surprise.

Su Zhi briefly introduced, "Hello, I am Su Zhi, please advise more in the future." Wherever

she goes, she likes to make good friends with others, and one more friend is better than one more enemy.

Su Junbai just said the wrong thing, and this will try to find a remedy, "My sister is on the show for the first time, please take care of my cute and handsome sister."

This compliment, he felt very consistent.

"Of course, of course." The crowd agreed.

It seems that Su Junbai is a sister control, no matter what the real relationship between the two is, they have to treat Su Zhi well.

After getting to know each other, the next process begins, shooting a short video of the interview.

Before filming, the deputy director took out the written title book and gave it to Su Zhi and Su Junbai, asking them to read it first.

Just two pages, Su Zhi quickly turned over, about a dozen topics, such as "how the two get along at home", "talk about each other's advantages and disadvantages", "what is the experience of having a star as an older brother", "will you feel that your brother (sister) is the cutest in the world", "what do you think about extreme variety shows" and so on.

......

In the end, the assistant director took out five playing cards for them to choose from, which were 10 square cards, J of spades, Q of spades, K of plum blossoms, and big ace.

Corresponding to commoners, knights, queens, kings, and greatest kings.

"What position do you think you can do in this issue of the Relatives variety show? Choosing a card? It

is obvious that the commoners are the lowest rank, and the largest king is the highest.

Choosing the biggest king means competing for the first place in this issue of the variety show.

If you choose the highest level and lose after the show, there will definitely be a penalty, I don't know what it is for the time being.

However, the highest level was chosen in the early stage, and it will definitely play a role in the recording process, which is larger than the cards of civilians.

On the contrary, choosing the civilian card loses with little punishment, but there is no benefit.

Familiar taste, the coming of things, Su Junbai secretly complained, after shooting a few episodes of the limit, knowing that this card selection is also a program for subsequent games, I just don't know what this card is for.

If it was only him, he could choose at will, but with his sister on the show, he had to protect his sister and let her see his strength, he was a good brother he could trust.

"What does this card do?"

Assistant director, "Hehe, it's not convenient to reveal.

Su Junbai, "..."

Before choosing the cards, he asked, "Branch, what card do you want to pick?"

Su Zhi, "All right."

She doesn't know much about the routines of this card, which has not appeared in the previous episodes, and it is estimated that it is a new idea come up by the program group to increase the interest of the program.

I don't know if it's because she replaced her eldest brother on the show, and this kind of card selection game did not appear on the show for the eldest brother and the second brother in the original book.

This small change makes her feel good, and it seems that the plot can be changed.

As long as the second brother works well and does not change the love brain, the whole family does not need cannon fodder.

It seems that his sister is letting him choose, Su Jun stopped in front of the biggest king with his white hands, "Zhizhi, how about we choose the biggest king?"

He has to strive for a comfortable environment for his sister, and also strive to get the first, live up to his sister's trust in him, and at the same time erect the image of a tall and handsome brother.

Su Zhi nodded, "Hmm. No

matter what you choose, you just have to work hard.

After the card selection ended, the assistant director said, "Do you have anything to say to the other groups of guests?"

Su Zhi felt that the second brother's mouth couldn't say anything good, and answered for him, "See you tomorrow." Assistant

Director, "..." He

doesn't want to see you tomorrow, he wants you to be harsh.

Come on! Something to do!

Before the program group left, they told them, "Tomorrow everyone will meet in the hotel without introducing the identity of their relatives, and when the official recording is made, we will do a small game of guessing the identity of each other." "

"OK。" Su Junbai readily agreed, with the appearance of his sister's image, it is estimated that few people can guess that they can win this round.

At eight o'clock in the evening, the official website of the extreme variety show released the latest Weibo, and the five resident guests were @ in turn.

"@Shi Baishui @ Su Junbai @ Lu Yu @ Miao Painting @ Yi Jinghe, the latest issue of the extreme variety show will officially open tomorrow, are you ready for a new round of travel?

Let's look forward to a good performance tomorrow, and the final retweet vote will close at 12 o'clock tonight, please vote for your idol! There

are many old fans on the official website of Extreme Variety Show, and there are many who have invested in shares because of idou, and this Weibo was attacked not long after it was released.

There is only one flower in the green grassland: "Aaaa Voting is coming so soon! My husband's votes haven't reached the first yet?!

Little white flower my husband: "Then hurry up and vote!" Stop touching the fish, call your friends and family to vote! My husband must be number one!

Lu Yu my husband: "Think beautiful!" My husband is the number one, don't think about it!

I'm a mom fan: "Yu cub is the best!" Mom wants you to be number one! Painting

big beauty: "Quietly watch you fight, our family can draw and take the third."

I love Shi Baishui: "And my family Baishui male god!" If

you eat more, I'm not hungry: "How did you change guests in this issue?" Who is Yi Jinghe? Give me back the beautiful snow! Tired

and crooked: "Yi Jinghe debuted in the draft, and Su Junbai participated in the draft in the same year, singing is okay, not red, a long time ago I rubbed Su Junbai's popularity, but recently it seems that he has been everywhere." "

I love all the handsome guys in the world: "Don't you expect the family of idol?" Anyway, I'm looking forward to coming early tomorrow! Meizi

wants to talk to you: "+10086."

Su Zhi sat in the hall chatting with her family, most of them were her parents and big brothers telling her to pay attention to when traveling, everything was detailed and comprehensive.

She knew how to handle all these things, but she didn't interrupt them, she liked the feeling of being taken to heart.

Han Xuan was afraid that the things prepared for her daughter were insufficient, so she pulled Su Dongli upstairs to check it again.

There were only three brothers and sisters left in the hall.

Su Jingzhou was telling Su Junbai to take good care of his sister and not be a little slack.

Su Junbai waved his hand impatiently, "I know, why have you also become a mother-in-law."

Su Jingzhou, "You talked to my brother like that."

Su Junbai, "You are a few minutes faster than me, if I don't want to come out, you think you can be a brother."

Su Jingzhou, "Hehe, anyway, you are a younger brother."

Su Junbai, "That's what I let you too, Zhizhi, are you right?"

Su Zhi, "..."How can this kind of thing be argued?"

She doesn't know, don't ask her.

Lin Mo sent her a message, a Weibo link, asking her to forward the vote to Lu Yu's top Weibo.

She clicked in to see that Lu Yu's votes had exceeded 10 million, and it continued to rise.

The number of votes with the second brother is the same, it is difficult to distinguish the victory or defeat, she has been busy today, and the votes in her hand have not yet voted, so she forwarded Lu Yu's Weibo to vote for him.

"Cast."

How is Momo so good-looking: "Thank you Branch Big Baby, Yu Cui must suppress Su Junbai and become the first in the number of votes."

"Su Junbai is poisonous and ugly, how can so many people like it!" I'll go, and the number of votes will surpass my family's cub again! I'll go find someone to vote again! I'll talk to you later!

"..." Su

Zhi thought that Lin Mo was Lu Yu's mother fan, Lu Yu and the second brother were at home, Lin Mo was naturally the second brother's black fan, and they had also collected ugly photos of the second brother together.

She still hasn't told Lin Mo about her relationship with Su Junbai.

If Lin Mo knew that Su Junbai was her second brother, I don't know how he would feel.

After a while, Lin Mo's news came, "We haven't seen each other for a long time, have you been free recently?" I'll go to Beijing to play with you.

Su Zhi, "Maybe not, I want to accompany my brother on the show."

Lin Mo had three question marks in a row, "On the show? What show are you on? Your brother is a star?

Su Zhi, "Well, it's the person you just mentioned.

Lin Mo sent a few shocked expressions, "Are you my sister of Doudou Lu Yu, oh my God!" Tell me quickly, don't you?

"...," Su Zhi, "it's not... It was he who was at home... Su Junbai is my brother.

"It turned out to be that nasty !!!"

After the news was sent, Lin Mo realized that he had said the wrong thing and was frantically retracting the previous message.

"Withdrawn."

"Withdrawn."

......

Su Zhi reminded her, "You don't have to withdraw, he can't see it."
As soon
as the news was sent, Su Junbai's voice sounded in his ears.

"I saw it."

He wouldn't peek on purpose, he told his sister about something.

Outcome...... Seeing that here in his sister, he turned out to be a nasty ghost!

The author has something to say: Su Junbai: Heartbroken

Su Zhi:

... It's good that I didn't see the ugly photos