9

From the moment the guests arrive at the Willis Hotel and enter the lounge, the live broadcast officially begins.

Extreme old fans and fans of various idols have long been waiting in the live broadcast room to cheer for their idols.

Love to eat little pepper: "Ahhh Burn

my calories: "Hahaha, who isn't, hurry up, hurry up, hurry up, I want to see how celebrities get along with their loved ones." I love all the handsome guys and beauties in the world: "Husbands and wives, I'm

coming!" Which relative are we meeting today? Is it grandparents, parents, seven aunts, eight aunts, or brothers, brothers and sisters? I can accept it! "

......

Lu Yu was the first group to arrive, and the one who followed him on the show was his cousin Lu Yudian, thirteen years old this year, who has grown to one meter seven, tall, thin, white and white, and has a pair of small tiger teeth when he laughs, looking very cute.

The barrage was instantly brushed.

Lu Yu my husband: "Ahh! After a few days, my husband's appearance has changed to a new height! I love it so much! Super

handsome LY: "Is the little handsome guy next to my husband my family's younger brother?" Hello brother, I'm your sister-in-law.

Like you: "The male god's family is also extremely good-looking, and my younger brother is too cute, and the little tiger tooth kills me." "

......

Su Zhi and Su Junbai are the second group, and when the two appeared in the camera, the live barrage was brushed again.

Xiaobaihua's appearance killed me: "Finally waited for my husband!" One inhale a day can save a long life!

Take a bite of your husband: "I rely on me, I rely on me!" Is the little handsome guy next to my husband a younger brother? It's too handsome! It's the type I like, the appearance kills me, I'm going to be gone!! The

first color in vain: "Aaaaaa Definitely a younger brother, never knew that the male god still has such a handsome brother, I want to apply to join your big family and be your younger brother and sister, do you see? "

......

The two sides greeted each other not so friendly.

The lounge was very large, and Su Junbai took Su Zhi to sit on the sofa farthest from Lu Yu, afraid that others would not know that the two of them were home.

In front of outsiders, Su Zhi gave his second brother enough face and stood on the united front with him.

But because this incident gave black fans a source of positive speech.

Don't look in the mirror how embarrassed to be someone else's male god: "Gee, Su Junbai is too rude, greeting with this attitude." I'm

your mother: "Su Junbai's IQ is used to exchange for that good-looking face, it's really speechless, can the limit change someone, I don't want to see Su Junbai."

Don't complain uncomfortable: "That is, it was enough to have him alone, and now he is taking his brother on the show, is he ready to pave the way for his brother?" "

......

Black fans came wave after wave, but they were quickly stunned away by Su Junbai's fans.

After a while, the third group of guests arrived.

The newly promoted little flower Miao painting and her mother Miao Wenjun, the appearance of the two belongs to the level of a goddess, and they have a ladylike gentle temperament, and they look very easy to get along with.

Then came the fourth group of guests.

Singer Yi Jinghe and his cousin are flammable, the two look similar, but have opposite personalities, one is outgoing and sunny, the other is introverted and gloomy, and does not dare to look at others.

The last group of guests arrived long overdue.

Shi Baishui said to everyone, "I'm really sorry, there is a traffic jam on the road, Xiao An and I are late, let everyone wait for a long time." The

barrage was brushed up again.

Shi Baishui will always be my male god: "Finally waiting for my male god!" The eternal God of Boshui.
Bai
Bai is my husband: "My husband is so handsome, I love him so much!" Looking forward to your performance on the show! An An

baby: "An An baby's smile is getting more and more healing, I love it so much." Lovely

An An: "This time An An is on the show for the first time, I want to cheer ah!" Sister always has your back! "

......

Shi Baishui and his niece Tian An'an, one of the four great actors.

Shi Baishui is in his forties, looking like a young man in his twenties, the years have not left traces on him, and some are just the mature charm of men.

The personality is not bad, because he came late, he specially brought everyone a gift, it was a pure gold bracelet, the style was very good-looking, and he asked Tian An An to distribute it to everyone.

Tian An obediently stepped forward, handed them the gift bags in his hand one by one, and apologized one by one with a good temper, gaining a good popularity.

The last thing she gave was Su Zhi and Su Junbai, "I'm really sorry, this is a little bit of our care, I hope you like it."

She handed the gift bag towards Su Junbai with both hands, revealing her white and slender wrists, and her smile was sweet and lovely.

Su Zhi was like a great enemy.

The girl in front of her is the heroine Tian An'an in the book, who is liked and adored by the male protagonist and many male partners.

Among them is her second brother!

She looked sideways and saw that her second brother was about to reach out to receive the gift, and the alarm bell in her heart sounded for a long time, and she took the gift bag before the second brother.

"My brother just went to the toilet and didn't wash his hands and it was inconvenient to receive gifts, give it to me, thank you for the gift."

Tian An'an was stunned for a moment because of her words, handed the gift bag to her, and took a small step back.

The others around him also unconsciously stepped back, as if he was poisonous.

Su Junbai, "??? "

Sister! Saying this about your brother and me on the show, did it hurt a little?!