47

The man was originally scared the moment he saw Su Zhi and Lu Yu come in, but when he saw the two people in the corner, he raised the mind to kill them.

"Don't come here, or I'll light a fire."

Su Zhi spoke up, "Don't be impulsive! The

current situation is very dangerous, the ignition of gasoline by the lighter will cause a fire, and it is all in the man's mind.

"What difficulties do you have to say, don't joke with your own life."

Su Zhi was dealing with the man, disturbing his attention and delaying time.

The man shouted, "Whatever your business, hurry up, or everyone will die together!"

After Lu Yu understood the situation, he slowly withdrew and took the mobile phone of the follower to dial 119 and 120.

He received a call from the director's team again, and he told him the situation here in concise text, asking him to organize everyone not to go near here.

When the director heard the news, his face changed instantly.

He called the assistant director, "There is an accident at the barbecue restaurant, Su Zhi, Lu Yu, and Tian An'an are all there, you guys go over and help, pay attention to safety." Then he

found the village chief and told him about the matter, telling him not to go near the food street.

Originally a good harvest festival, because the man engaged in chicken flying dog jumping.

Su Junbai took what her sister liked to eat, and she didn't see her back, worried that she wanted to go over to find her.

But before it passed, I heard the director's words, and my sister went to the barbecue restaurant, and something happened.

He just didn't follow for a few minutes, why did something happen?!

"It's dangerous over there, a fire can break out at any time, so everyone stay here and don't go over."

Someone organized everyone to stay where they were and not move.

Su Junbai didn't listen at all, turned around and ran from the direction of the barbecue restaurant, and the director stopped him.

"It's too dangerous over there, don't go over."

Su Junbai pushed him away and ran forward, "My sister is still over there, how can I ignore her and get out of the way!"

As he ran towards that side, he was anxious, praying that his sister would never be fine.

Otherwise, he would blame himself for the rest of his life.

Seeing this, the director also followed over, praying that everyone would be fine, otherwise his life would not be enough to pay.

Lu Yu returned after the call, stood beside Su Zhi, and cooperated to take her words.

"No matter what can be solved, for the sake of two unrelated people, take your own life, do you think it is worth it?"

Su Zhi continued his words, "It's not worth it, you think about it, it's because they are sorry for you, you should spend their money, make them miserable, don't do such stupid things, and don't let your family worry about you." Hearing

his family, the man remembered his mother who was far away in his hometown, and his expression was a little loose, "I also want to live, but I have cancer and I won't live long."

His expression was sad, with a deep despair on his body, and he looked down at the two people who were struggling in the corner, and the expression on his face became angry, and he yelled at the mother and son crying in the corner.

"Why are you all bullying me? Why don't you tell me the truth? Why abandon me? Su

Zhi and Lu Yu persuaded each other to the man, but it still had a little effect, distracting the man, and his focus at the moment was on the mother and son.

The two of them looked at each other and understood each other's thoughts.

Su Zhi and Lu Yu took advantage of the man's trance and slowly approached him.

The two went towards the man at the same time, Lu Yu was responsible for taking the lighter to suppress the man, and Su Zhi was responsible for turning off the gas canister that was open in the kitchen.

"It hurts, let me go!" The man was pressed to the ground with a pained expression.

"Don't bark." Lu Yu's ears hurt with noise.

Su Zhi turned off all the gas and returned, "We can't stay here for long, let's go out first." The

gas has been on for a long time, the kitchen is full of the smell of gas, smell too much and you will be poisoned.

Lu Yu nodded, "Good."

Su Zhi untied the rope on the mother and son, and they got up from the ground with their hands and feet soft.

"Get out quickly."

The woman did not listen to Su Zhi's words, but ran to the man and insulted him, punched and kicked.

"Zhang Dewang, you are still trying to kill me, I marry you, it is your blessing, you don't suffer well, you still want to me, I must sue you when I go out!"

"You crazy woman!" The man broke free from Lu Yu's suppression, threw down the woman, and pinched her neck to death.

The man's strength was extremely great, and the woman was breathless by him.

"Let go of my mother."

The boy standing on the side who was at a loss saw this picture and took the wine bottle on the table and shot the man's head.

Blood flowed from the man's head.

"It's going to fight out."

Su Zhi and Lu Yu stepped forward to stop them.

At this time, Tian An'an, who was knocked unconscious, also woke up, saw this picture, and screamed in horror.

"Ugh!"

The scene was chaotic for a while.

In the midst of this chaos, everyone heard the sound of sizzling and lala, and at the same time there was a burning smell.

"It's not good, get out quickly!"

People are actually afraid of death, and after seeing this situation, men and women stopped and rushed towards the door.

Tian An'an's hands and feet were soft, and he also got up from the ground and fled.

"Let's go!"

Su Zhi and Lu Yu were the last to go out, and after they went out, the kitchen instantly burst into flames.

A flash of fire burst into the sky.

When Su Junbai ran over, he saw such a scene, and he was so frightened that he almost stopped his heartbeat.

"Branches!"

When he ran inside, he met men, women and boys, Tian An'an followed closely behind, and his heart warmed the moment he saw Su Junbai.

"Su Junbai, why are you here? Did you come to save me?

Su Junbai hurriedly asked, "I came to look for the branch, is she in it?" "

"...... She and Lu Yu were inside. "Tian An'an's peace of mind was instantly lost, but now there are more important things, see SuJunbai was about to rush in, but she stopped him.

"They will come out immediately, you can't go in, it's too dangerous, come out with me."

How could Su Junbai go out, he bypassed her, "You go out first, I'm going to find the branches."

When he ran inside, he saw his sister and Lu Yu coming out together, and he was pleasantly surprised, "Zhizhi, are you okay?"

"Brother, why are you here?" Su Zhi saw that the second brother was terrified, "We're all fine, hurry up." The

kitchen has the possibility that the gas tank may explode at any time, and she absolutely cannot let her second brother repeat the picture of the plot.

The people from the director team also ran over and almost fainted when they saw this picture.

"Is everyone okay?"

Tian An'an hurriedly said, "Su Junbai, they haven't come out yet, director, you hurry up and send someone to rescue them."

The director, "I know, you go first, don't come near here." The

fire alarm and ambulance also came one after another, and the action was orderly to extinguish the fire.

Ambulance crews take the gas-pumping mother and child to an ambulance.

When Tian An'an fell, her hands and knees broke her skin and she bled a lot, and she insisted that she was fine.

"I'm really fine, they haven't gone out yet, I'm worried about their safety."

The nurse only cares about others and does not persuade her, "I'll help you deal with the injury."

Tian An'an thanked him gently and gently, "Thank you, it's troublesome." The

nurse smiled and shook her head, "You're welcome, it should." When

Shi Baishui heard that Tian An'an had an accident, he also quickly ran over.

"How did you get here? Also injured?

"I just wanted to help the man and didn't expect this to happen." Tian An'an's eyes were slightly red.

She really didn't expect that something would touch her life, if she knew, she didn't dare to go for a hundred dares, she didn't want to die, she just wanted to be red.

"It's okay, don't cry." Shi Baishui comforted her, and then asked, "What about Lu Yu and Su Zhi?"

Tian An'an said worriedly, "They haven't come out yet, I don't know if something will happen?" Shi

Baishui just wanted to reply to her and told her not to worry, there were fire alarms to treat her.

I saw Su Junbai, Su Zhi, and Lu Yu running out of the barbecue restaurant together.

The director looked forward to the stars, the moon, and finally they came out.

"Are you all right? Are there any injuries?

"It's okay."

They didn't stay long inside, nothing happened, and the reason why they came out late was because they saw that the gas canister in the corner of the hall was open, and they came out when they were closed.

The director's heart finally let go, and it was good that no one had an accident.

The other guests also rushed over, and only relaxed when they saw that everyone was okay.

The fire action was very quick to extinguish the fire, because the fire was put out in time, so the loss was not large, except for the barbecue restaurant was burned, and the next door shop was implicated, no one died.

Although she did not avoid the plot line, Su Zhi made some changes, and her second brother was still by her side.

Su Junbai looked her up and down, "Zhizhi, you let me take a good look, why did my hand hurt?"

God knows his fear when he just saw that fire, he will have to follow his sister wherever he goes, and it doesn't matter if he is disliked by her.

"It's okay, just broke a little skin." When Su Zhi pulled the frame, he was scratched by the woman.

"How is it okay? It's all bleeding! Su Junbai was very nervous and called a nurse to help her clean her wounds.

Su Zhi, "..."

She is really fine, just a red mark, a few drops of blood, the kind that can heal after a short bandage, or don't waste resources.

She turned her head to look at Lu Yu beside her, and found that his palm was bleeding, just as the second brother brought the nurse.

She said to the nurse, "I'm fine, his hand is injured, you deal with him." The

nurse nodded, and when she looked at Lu Yu, she looked at him with a slightly red face, "Lift the injured hand, I'll look at the injury." The

nurse also chased the extreme variety show, and she can be said to be very familiar with Su Zhi and the three, and when she was called over by Su Junbai just now, she was so happy that she flew.

She shouted excitedly in her heart, the three of them are so handsome, and they look even more handsome when they get closer.

No, sister Su Zhi is handsome and sassy, and she also has a special temperament, which is simply the best among girls.

Lu Yu actually wanted to say that it was okay, but when he was stared at by Su Zhi, he still raised his hand.

The nurse showed Lu Yu the hand injury, very carefully and carefully.

Su Junbai was glaring at Lu Yu while grinding his teeth, this person is really annoying, don't you know to let some girls?

"Lu Yu, you have to deal with such a little blood, it's really a shame for our man."

Lu Yu raised his eyes to look at him and calmly scolded him, "That's also better than halo sun."

Su Junbai, "..." I

just want to go crazy, how many times has he explained, he doesn't get out of the sun, he is hypoglycemic!

Su Zhi stepped forward and patted the second brother who was about to explode, "Don't be sad, I understand."

She understood that the second brother was not sunsick, he was just too delicate.

Su Junbai was very happy when he heard his sister's comfort, and pulled her to speak seriously.

"Zhizhi, don't look for Lu Yu like Lu Yu when looking for a boyfriend in the future, he is too delicate to protect you, it's useless."

You can find him with this kind of personality, not only to make my sister happy, but also to protect my sister.

Su Zhi, "..." The

second brother has a misunderstanding of the word delicate.

Lu Yu, "..." Speak

as you speak, don't attack personally.