38

"Can we taste it?"

It was Bai Lu who spoke, and she ate a simple lunch, one meat and one vegetarian rice.

Because it is a box lunch, the taste is not as good as when it first came out of the pot, and the taste of the box lunch itself is not very good, so it is not very refreshing to eat.

She smelled this fragrance, and her mouth unconsciously said the words in her heart.

After reacting, she disguised a cough, and suddenly found that the attention of the others was not on her, and all of them were staring at the barbecue on the stone slab.

Being stared at by so many people, Su Zhi is not only not nervous, but in a good mood, it seems that her plan is right, washing more fish and shrimp, she can really make some money.

"Yes." Su Junbai has already practiced and perfected, "You can buy it with money, or you can exchange it for fish, shrimp and crabs."

He paused and said, "We definitely won't be so pit to the program group, fish and shrimp are ten yuan a piece, six a piece, you have to buy it quickly."

Otherwise he will sit on the ground and raise the price.

Everyone, "..." Isn't

it expensive to have six for ten dollars?!

But, who let Su Zhi make it so fragrant? It's so hungry, ah, these two are too bullying!

Barrage.

"Hahaha, Su Zhi and Su Junbai are really good at business."

"This issue of the variety show should be renamed - Su Junbai brothers and sisters make a hundred moves."

"Hahaha, the upstairs summary is in place, since Su Zhi sold boxed lunches, the direction of the brothers and sisters has become strange."

"Ten pieces of six large lobsters, it's not expensive, it's still baked, everyone hurry up and buy it."

"You can smell the fragrance across the screen, what else will Su Zhi not do?"

......

At the beginning of Miao painting, he wanted to ask Su Zhi what to eat, whether he made it himself, and wanted to find her to buy food.

However, she listened to the program group and discussed with Miao Wenjun, and Su Zhi and Su Junbai were gone.

They had to buy the program group's box lunch first, which was very simple and vegetarian, with no taste and not delicious.

I already knew that Su Zhi made barbecue, so she didn't spend money in the program group, not only didn't eat enough, but the things were quite expensive.

"I want a piece of shrimp, a part of fish."

It was like returning her help with selling peaches to them before, and eating the delicious barbecue she made.

It's so fragrant that I feel delicious when I smell it.

"Okay, cheerful." Su Junbai asked his sister to collect the money, and he used disposable small plates to pack them and picked twelve good-looking ones for them.

"Thank you." Miao Painting took it and handed Miao Wenjun a copy, she smiled and said, "I haven't eaten this kind of slate barbecue, it should taste very good."

Su Junbai heard the words and answered, "Of course, the food made by the branches is the most delicious, no one can compare, and I don't accept rebuttals."

He was so confident.

Su Zhi, "..."

Second brother, if you say a few words, she won't be able to listen.

Miao Wenjun smiled and nodded, "Hehe, the taste is indeed very good."

Miao Shuhua also nodded, "Agree, it's delicious."

Lu Yu was also hungry, although he had just eaten the luxurious meal of the program group, but this aroma was too high, and he also wanted to eat barbecue.

However, he didn't mention it to his brother, knowing that his brother and Su Junbai were incompatible, and his brother couldn't pay for Su Junbai, they were worried, so he still endured it.

Lu Yu asked him aloud, "You want to eat?" Both

eyeballs are glued to it, and it's hard not to pay attention.

"I want to eat." Lu Yu replied reflexively, quickly reacted, and quickly shook his head, "Brother, I don't want to eat."

Because of his shadow of the sea, his brother was not in good condition all morning, and they did not pick up many fish, shrimp and crabs together.

It is so difficult for the program group to make money by doing tasks, they spend less money.

"Let's go." Lu Yu gestured for him to go over, "Buy it for you." He

could still take out ten dollars, the scent was too strong, and he was hungry.

"Thank you brother, I tried to pick up more fish in the afternoon." Lu Yu said happily, "Brother, or I'll buy it, you wait for me here."

"...," Lu Yu, "It's okay, let's go together."

Although his relationship with Su Junbai is not good, he does not ask him to buy it, he can buy it from Su Zhi.

Hearing that Lu Yu wanted to pay for fish and shrimp, Su Junbai was directly happy, "I can sell it to you."

He paused and said, "But we don't have much stuff, so the price has increased, do you want fifteen yuan a piece?" Finally

caught the opportunity to slaughter Lu Yu, how could he let it go.

"Lu Yu, maybe he shouldn't have come over."

Lu Yu was startled and pointed to a bunch of barbecues, "Aren't there many more over there?"

Su Junbai said reasonably, "Those are all roasted for me to eat, for the sake of everyone being guests, I will give you a discount, you should thank me." Anyway

, he is almost full, and he can still earn some money by distributing it to them, perfect.

Lu Yu nodded, "..."It's too pit!"

"Brother, then I won't eat." They were all worth a dozen dollars, ate barbecue, and were beaten into scratch.

Lu Yu knew his careful thinking and took the money and handed it to Su Zhi, but was taken by Su Junbai, "Just give me the money."

Don't think about talking to my sister, Su Junbai took a step forward to isolate him from approaching.

Then quickly plate and give him the things, "Here you go, hurry up, don't delay us to make money."

Lu Yu, "..." This

guy thinks about money every day, and the devil is stunned.

Although Su Junbai was not happy, Su Zhi's craftsmanship was really good, Lu Yu ate two large prawns, and when he looked at the dinner plate again, it was empty.

Hungry barbecue, wait for the variety show to end, go home and do it yourself.

Bai Lu didn't resist buying a copy, and while eating it with Jiang Shilou, she praised, "Delicious!" The

only two groups on the scene who did not buy barbecue were Tian An'an and Yi Jinghe.

Tian An'an just ate a luxurious meal and spent fifty yuan, although they also ate barbecue, but they didn't have so much money to buy it.

Yi Jinghe just didn't want to spend money for Su Jun in vain, he just stood here and smelled the taste.

Hearing that they were all praising Su Zhi, Tian An'an asked out loud, "Su Zhi's craft is so good, where did you learn it?"
In
just a few days of getting along, Tian An'an found that Su Zhihui had a lot of things, and it was still the kind of thing that required craftsmanship and skill to complete.

Su Zhi a girl has nothing to learn what to do with these things, except for her face that looks a little like Su Junbai, there is nothing else like Su Junbai's sister.

"Yes, you really know how to cook food, Brother Bai is blessed with you, we will not do it."

Yi Jinghe thought the same as her, and he also mastered Su Junbai's basic family situation, and he had never heard that he had a sister.

Still such a sister who can do anything, what Su Zhi shows, not like the child of a rich family, he suspects more and more that Su Zhi is not Su Junbai's sister, but Su Junbai is looking for someone to fake it.

Su Zhi took a script that knew everything, and Su Junbai took a script that salted fish lay down to win.

The team behind Su Junbai is indeed awesome, in just a few days, Su Junbai has been on the hot search four or five times, and any strange commotion can be on.

He is still studying intensely, and yesterday's live broadcast sleep did not play too many splashes, but because of the poor sleep, there was a bad sound.

If he knew that Su Junbai didn't take the script, it was based on the hot search in the matter, and he didn't know if he would be angry to death.

Su Zhi listened to the two of them asking one after the other, "Thank you for the compliment, there are many places to learn to make food, if you want to learn, I can help you recommend, the fee is very cheap." Tian

An'an, "..." It's

all money, how can it be so realistic?

Su Zhicai didn't care what they said, sold a few points of barbecue, rested with the second brother for a while, and continued to eat.

The fragrance drifted far away, and everyone could not stand it, so they could only stay away from the two of them and go to the sea to collect fish.

The guests are gone, and the people of the program group are still here to bear the temptation of food.

Why are they so miserable, they can only watch, they can't eat, they really want to taste it.

Su Zhi seemed to know what they were thinking, and took the initiative to ask the people in the program group, "Which of you wants to eat barbecue?"

"Want money?"

"Su Zhi, do they seem to be the kind of people who only recognize money?"

She said, "No money. Of

course, the people in the program group rubbed the food, and before they were happy, they heard her say again, "Pick up thirty pounds of seafood for us, these barbecues are all yours."

She prepared a lot, and she and her second brother also ate a lot, and there was still a lot left after selling a few points.

"Pick it up? Everybody? There

are so many people in the program group, thirty pounds is nothing for them.

Program group, "..." Forget

about the two of you slaughtering guests, why do you still want to slaughter them, do they look like people who lack food?

But the scent does drive them crazy.