13

Netizens watched Su Zhi and Su Junbai being besieged by aunts, enthusiastically introducing them to the picture of the object, laughing happily while expressing understanding.

Because he/she will also encounter this kind of thing when they go back for the New Year, the seven aunts and eight aunts saw that they were still single, more anxious than their own parents, and enthusiastically introduced them to objects.

If it is not suitable, add WeChat chat first, for fear that he/they will not be able to marry their daughter-in-law and will not be able to marry the same.

Xiaobai is really handsome and my favorite: "Hahaha, lifetime series - I actually saw the picture of the male god being urged to find an object." Hello

Ericsson: "Haha Aunt may have a misunderstanding of Little White Flower, I love his looks the most, I admit that I am a flower idiot." Tarot's

trip: "Aaaaa Almost swept the yard into the group! The male god is in the group, sisters, don't you want to be in the group?

It was an empty number: "I lean!" Why didn't I think of that?! The live broadcast can't be rewinded! I would also like to apply to join the auntie's chat group! Give it a chance! Sisters

in the four seas: "There is a sentence that I don't know whether to say or not, I found that my mother was also in the car, and pulled me into the group."

It's an empty number: "@四海之内皆姐妹, the sisters are still there, please join the group!!!

You little trash: "@四海之内皆姐妹, +1!" Sister, I want to be in the group too! "

......

The barrage was almost brushed by the group, and the popularity has been rising, and the number of people who clicked into Su Junbai's live broadcast room reached 10 million.

Some netizens posted this on the forum, saying that their hand speed was too slow and did not join the group chat, otherwise they would have gained a handsome male god.

Many people heard the wind and left messages below, crying that they didn't think about it, and could only wait for the replay of the show to see if they could scan the code.

Not long after, the title was——
#Su Junbai Object# # Apply to join the uncles, aunts and red ladies group
#

on the hot search.

There is a netizen who doesn't know what the situation is, isn't Su Junbai the good-looking traffic idol? How to talk about the object, do you not want to be an idol?

There is also the next hot search, just by looking at the title, you can only guess that it is related to the introduction object.

This kind of thing is a paragraph that every adult must go through, so many netizens clicked in with curiosity and read the entire post to know what was going on.

Love to walk Huashan Road: "It scared me to death, I thought that Xiaobaihua really had an object, but it wasn't!"

I'm awesome: "I want to find out, is this true!" Is Su Junbai really in the chat group? Is it too late for me to apply to join now?!

Pepper: "Of course it's true!" Aaaah! I also want to join the group! Uncles and aunts, I am also a high-quality girl, please pull into the group! "

......

This kind of thing has never happened to other stars, because they will all refuse, and Su Zhi didn't think so much about it, which caused this situation.

So black powder grabbed this point and mouthed black and white.

I'm your mother: "Speechless =_=, does Su Junbai want to be on the hot search so much?" Engage in this kind of operation?

Mullet Roe: "That's it! Is there a little consciousness of male love beans, unexpectedly adding blind date groups, do you want to fall in love? Beige

apricot skirt: "Aaaa Kuroko get out! Ask for a group! Ask for a group! Ask for a group!

Wang Simengda: "Ask for a group!" Ask for a group! Meticulous

: "I also want to..."

...

Black fans do not have a large base of all netizens, and the unfriendly comments of black fans are also drowned out by netizens' "asking for more groups".

This is the only time that Little White Flower fans did not play black powder, and black powder was killed.

It's really exciting! Refreshing!

Because of this hot search, not only brought heat to the program group, but Su Junbai's Weibo fans also soared by several million fans.

There are also some netizens who want to find Su Zhi's Weibo, but they can't find it, so they have to follow Su Junbai first, and @ what is his Su Zhi's Weibo below, but they didn't get a reply.

Su Zhi and Su Junbai's mobile phones were handed in after adding WeChat, and the two did not know what happened online.

Lian Fang knew for the first time that Su Junbai was on the hot search, looking at the number of fans skyrocketing on Weibo in the background, showing his aunt smile, this is the first time Xiaobai has been on the show and has not been scolded on the hot search.

He had been worried that Xiaobai would not go well with Su Zhi on the show, but he didn't expect his sister to give him such a big surprise!

He had the idea of taking Su Zhi's sister again, which must be better than Xiaobai's stinky temper.

"Ah cut, cut - "

Su Junbai rubbed his nose and raised his hand to turn off the air conditioning board above his head.

Su Zhi opened her eyes to look at him, "What's wrong with you?" Didn't catch a cold, did you?

She was leaning against the back of her chair and finally fell asleep, and he suddenly startled her.

Recently, I was troubled by the plot in the book, I didn't sleep a few well, and now I met the original heroine, and I had to always prevent my second brother from contacting her, which was very sad.

Su Junbai patted his chest and said, "I'm in good health, I guess someone missed me, I'm used to it."

He said quite helplessly, but looking at the way his eyebrows flew, it was estimated that he was secretly happy in his heart.

Su Zhi replied expressionlessly, "One thought, two scolding, it is estimated that there are many people who scold you."

Then he closed his eyes and continued to sleep.

Su Junbai, "..." Sister

, can you save me some face-_-||

After three or four hours of driving, the bus finally arrived at Lahai Island Bay, Bazhou.

Su Zhi looked at it from a distance through the window, this is a very beautiful island, the environment is very good, and there are many people who come to travel.

Su Zhi stood up and said goodbye to them one by one, "Thank you for the hospitality of the driver's master, uncles and aunts, we have arrived at the station, see you later."

Su Junbai also followed, "Thank you for your hospitality."

Although they only got along for a few hours, the aunts were quite reluctant to Su Zhi and Su Junbai, and it was rare to meet such a handsome and talkative young man, which brought them a lot of joy.

The aunts saw that they had nothing to eat, and stuffed them with a lot of snacks, and the bags were full of concern for them.

"Goodbye, young man, remember to chat on WeChat, we will introduce you to the object, what kind of show are you, we have time to watch it."

Su Zhi returned to the aunts, "Extreme variety show, peach."The table can be seen.

"Good, good, we'll definitely watch."

After a brief encounter, Su Zhi and his second brother separated from their uncles and aunts and went to their respective destinations.

They arrived in the fourth group, and Miao Painting's car had a small glitch on the road and waited for repairs, so it was delayed.

Hearing that they were not the last group to arrive, Su Junbai's mood was extremely good, the sun was a little big, it was easy to sunburn his skin, and he took his hat from his bag while talking to Su Zhi.

"Zhizhi, next is my home field, brother will take you to fly."

"Okay, wait for you." Su Zhi, "Be careful with the rod." Su

Junbai's eyebrows suddenly flew, had he upgraded to this title in his sister's heart?

Before he could finish his joy, he hit the pole on the side of the road.

Wha——

Su Zhi, "..."

She said carefully.