77

Su Junbai found a flag, he and Su Zhi's task is almost half completed, and then find another flag to take pictures and post on Weibo.

In order to prevent his sister and Lu Yu from colliding, Su Junbai said, "Zhizhi, let's go over there to find it, no one over there, maybe there is a flag."

Su Zhi nodded and went with him to the play lot, where there were many tourists, all admiring the famous figures carved.

There are indeed flags here, Su Zhi saw it as soon as he passed, but it was fake, and the program group also hid a lot of fake flags.

"Such a pit, so many fake flags." Su Junbai had already looked for several flags, all of which were fake.

Su Zhi also looked for a few sides, but they were all fake, "It's quite pitted." The

program group is so pitted, they will also pit back when they seize the opportunity in the future.

Barrage.

"I don't know why? I would love to laugh, hahaha.

"I must be watching the game between the guests and the program group."

"The program group really pitted and got so many fake flags."

"Come on husband and sister! Don't give up! "

......

The brothers and sisters searched all these stone statues and finally found the real flag in the far corner.

"Branches, I found it!"

Su Junbai waved the flag in his hand, "Hurry up, let's take a picture in front of the portrait." The

program team stipulates that they are clocking in and taking photos in front of famous areas, and portraits are also famous areas, and they have to come without any effort.

Su Junbai held up his mobile phone and took several photos with Su Zhi, without even repairing the picture, edited the words given by the program group, and directly posted on Weibo.

Although the photo is not refined, the appearance of the two is online, and they still kill everyone in seconds.

Su Junbai's fans have long had no spiritual food, last time Su Zhi's sister sent a photo of a small white flower, which was deleted later, and they didn't save it all regretted it.

"Finally the food came, sisters hurry up and save it!"

"Saved to my favorites."

"Aaaaah! The appearance of Xiaobaihua and her sister is simply amazing! I love it so much!

"Save."

"The beautiful husband's appearance is bursting, and it looks so good when he shoots it casually."

"My sister is not bad! Beauty kills me! Woo hoo. "

......

In just a while, the number of comments under Su Junbai's new Weibo has exceeded a thousand.

Other fans also rushed to save the photos, afraid that the last time they deleted the photos.

......

Su Jun's white eyebrows smiled, "Zhizhi, we have completed the task!"

"Hmm." Su Zhi nodded, indicating that he understood.

Su Junbai felt that it was very difficult, and he finally realized his wish to fly with his sister.

He whispered, "Branch, we still have a task unfinished.

Su Zhi understood in seconds, "Let's go."

Now that they have completed their task, in addition to the land of Saulu Mountain, of course, the next thing is to be the guests.

When they returned, they happened to meet An Lanjun and An Yueyue, who were also looking for flags.

"Teacher An, do you need our help?"

An Lan stopped moving, "You guys have completed the task?"

"Yes, I have already taken a photo and posted it on Weibo." Su Junbai was very proud, "My sister and I will help you find it."

An Lanjie, "Then thank you."

He searched for a long time, but not a single flag was found.

"You're welcome."

Su Junbai and Su Zhi looked at each other, and understood each other's eyes in seconds, they were indeed really looking for the flag, but if they found it, they would hide hhh.

Su Junbai and An Lan both went, and Su Zhi came to An Yueyue's side, "I'll help you." In

fact, "I'll help you hide the flag."

An Yueyue had received help from Su Zhi at school and had a good impression of her.

She thanked her in a low voice, "Thank you for helping me."

Not only looking for the flag, but also the help she had at school before, it was the first time she felt the kindness of others besides her sister, and she cherished this kindness.

Su Zhi, "..." When

you know my true purpose, you should not want to thank me.

Suddenly a little guilty.

Forget it, they are undercover agents and have no heart.

"You're welcome."

Su Zhi helped An Yueyue find it together, and found that this girl was very quiet and very docile, and would not ask for help even if she encountered something.

An Yueyue saw a flag sandwiched from the branch, but she was not tall enough, so she could only jump to get it, and accidentally stepped on a stone when she fell and fell to the ground.

After Su Zhi saw it, he immediately went over and helped her up, "Are you okay?"

An Yueyue shook her head, "Thank you."

Su Zhi saw the wound on her hand, "Your hand is torn, I'll find a staff member to help you clean it up."

She also saw that An Yueyue's arm seemed to have cyan marks, it couldn't be caused by just bumping, right?

"Your arm?"

"I'm fine, I don't have to clean up." An Yueyue pulled down her sleeves and held her arms with each other in a protective state.

Su Zhi frowned, and wanted to say something, An Lan noticed the situation here and walked over.

"Yueyue, why did your hand hurt?"

"I accidentally fell." An Yueyue really wanted to hide the injury, but it was too late.

"Why are you so careless? Come with me.

An Landu took her hand to find the staff, took iodophor, normal saline, white gauze, and personally helped her deal with it.

Barrage.

"I'm tired of saying this, but I really envy Yueyue with a father like An Lanjie."

"The male god is so gentle,Whether you are young or now, nothing has changed.

"Good dads are all from other people's families, and it has nothing to do with me."

......

Su Zhi's gaze fell on the two, obviously a very harmonious scene, but she always felt uncomfortable.

An Lan is so meticulous and gentle, An Yueyue should not be cautious.

Su Junbai, "Branches, what are you looking at?" I've got it.

He took advantage of An Lanjie's visit here to hide the real flag he found in a more hidden place, which was very difficult to find.

Haha, it seems like fun to be undercover.

Su Zhi shook his head, "It's nothing, it's all done here, let's go somewhere else." Su

Junbai also had this intention, and his sister went to the next place, and just happened to meet Lu Yu and Lu Yudian, and the two of them took pictures in front of the attraction, it seemed that they had completed the task.

One step late, Su Junbai was a little pity, and he couldn't become Lu Yu.

The two went to Miao Painting's side again, still hiding the real flag while they were not paying attention, but just one side, they had already found one.

Miao Painting looked for all the places, and he couldn't wait to pry the ground open, but he didn't find it.

"The program group is also too ruthless, where did you hide the flag?"

"We're not going to find it, are we?"

She and Miao Wenjun went from morning to afternoon, and finally found the flag in the end.

"We have finally completed the task, it is not easy!"

It was really not easy, because the other three groups had already completed the task and were chatting and playing on the sidelines.

The program group announced with a loudspeaker.

"Congratulations to Su Junbai, Su Zhi, Lu Yu, Lu Yudian, Miao Painting, Miao Wenjun. An Lanjie, An Yueyue completed the task.

"The first place will be rewarded with ten dollars."

"Shi Baishui, Tian An'an, judged that the mission failed, deduct ten yuan of funds."

Shi Baishui and Tian An'an did not enter the attraction due to their lateness, and were directly judged to have failed the mission.

Because the program team can no longer wait for the two of them to slowly do tasks to earn money to enter the attractions to check in, they still have nine cities to check in.

The next stop city is Xiangshui Ancient Town, which is also a famous tourist attraction and is frequented by many tourists every year.

All the guests got on the bus to Xiangshui Ancient Town, and the program team reannounced the rules of the game.

"Considering that it is very difficult for everyone to find a job by themselves, we decided after unanimous consultation that the subsequent money-making task will be released by our program group."

Seeing that everyone's faces changed, he quickly added, "Without deducting everyone's interest, how much money you earn is your own."

Even so, Su Zhi still felt that it was not fun, and they were suppressed by the rules of the program group, and they were not so happy to play.

And they don't find it very difficult to find a job, it's a simple and fun thing to do.

They thought it was fun, but the program team couldn't afford it.

Su Zhi spoke up, "Director, we don't need you to think about it for us, we can find a job by ourselves."

Director, "..." He

is not, he is not, he cannot afford to play so stipulated.

Of course, Su Junbai is helping his sister, "That's it, director, we are an extreme variety show, that is, we have to challenge ourselves and dare to challenge." If

the tasks are all out of the program, they have to follow the rules, and there is no freedom and fun.

Director, "..."

can now be changed to the program team struggling to survive hhh.

"The director is also thinking about us, and I think it's okay to change the rules." Seeing everyone look over, Tian An'an added, "If everyone disagrees, I have the same idea as everyone."

She was more in favor of changing the rules in her heart, because they were not as lucky as Su Zhi and could always run into good jobs.

But accepting the task of the program group is different, everyone is the same, but just work hard to complete it.

Lushan's scenic spot check-in task, she and Shi Baishui didn't even go in, and they didn't earn too much money when they returned to do the task given by the program group.

Miao Painting expressed his opinion, "I can listen to everyone's opinions." Whether

they are looking for a job or doing the tasks of the program group, they don't seem to have a high degree of completion, so they don't care what to do.

The director, "Ahem, I'm not asking for your opinion, I'm notifying."

The director finally couldn't help but speak up, and if they continued to say this, did they still want to hold a vote to select the task.

"Does everyone understand? No, I repeat.

So the director shouted with a horn and repeated the rule just now.

Su Zhi & Su Junbai, "..."

Director: Can't afford to play?

Barrage.

"I think the director changed the rules, it must be hhh forced by the brothers and sisters."

"Director: I just can't afford to play, I'm going to change the rules, what can you do?"

"Hahaha, the sister in front, spoke the heart of the program group."

"The guests are miserable, after changing the rules, won't they be restricted by the program group."

"Don't be afraid, after all, my family Xiaobai and my sister are walking game bugs, and they won't let the program team get into the pit."

......

After the new rules were set, the task of checking in at the second stop of attractions officially began.

It takes three and a half hours to drive a bus from Lushan to Xiangshui Ancient Town, and the program group organized everyone to take a group photo along the way.

The blessing word is to wish the extreme variety show better and better, and everyone is getting more and more popular.

The group photo of everyone was posted by the program group to the extreme official Weibo, and the fans forwarded the comments as soon as possible, and the fans of the guests also came to forward the comments, After a while, the group photo of the guests became a hot entry.

This time it was on the way to the ancient town, and the program team finally did not make a demon, because they were discussing the task to be released to them by the second stop of the ancient town, and they must not be allowed to complete the task easily.

Su Zhicai didn't care about their careful thoughts, the soldiers came to cover the water, she was curious about how difficult the program team could do.

Lin Mo sent her a message, it was the class notes of the past two days, she looked at it, it was quite careful, it seems that Lin Mo has listened to the class well recently.

"Received."

After a while, Lin Mo sent her another link, "Zhizhi, the shooting of the campus image ambassador has been decided, it is you and Jiang Shilou, starting in mid-October."

"..." Receiving

this news, Su Zhi was in a bad mood, what the hell, taking pictures with the male protagonist, didn't she want to live?

She didn't do it, how to push this job.

She glanced up at Tian An'an in the front row, asking to let the heroine come.

The person who took the image ambassador photo in the original plot is the male and female protagonists, and I don't know what went wrong, which led to a change in the plot this time.

After the final person of the campus image ambassador photo is decided, the campus forum will be released, and the students who like to visit the forum know about it for the first time.

Tian An'an has a good reputation at school, naturally someone told her about this, she saw this message, her face changed, how is it Su Zhi, without Su Zhi, the location of the school flower is hers, and the opportunity to take photos with Jiang Shilou is also hers.

The boy who usually has a good relationship with her is unfair for her, and when she sees this message, she feels more and more uncomfortable and uncomfortable.

"An An, what's wrong?" Shi Baishui noticed her situation.

Tian An'an smiled forcefully, "It's okay, Su Zhi is the new school flower of our school, and I'm happy for her." Joy

is fake, envy is real.

Shi Baishui didn't know what she thought, "That Su Zhi is quite powerful, it seems that girls like Su Zhi's handsome type."

He lamented that the times are different, and in the current era, as long as there is a good-looking face, there are countless people who like it.

"...... Well. "Tian An'an is even more infarcted, how can even you praise Su Zhi, is she worse than Su Zhi?

Along the way, she watched the news repeatedly, and the more she looked at it, the more uncomfortable she felt, especially if she missed an important school drama shooting.

I don't know if Shi Baishui can star in this school drama, she always wants to try, the female one can't be chosen, she wants to fight for the role of the female second.

Finally arrived in the ancient town, the time was almost nine o'clock in the evening, the whole city was illuminated under a piece of lights, the atmosphere of the ancient city was rich, very feeling.

The car was parked in front of a manor, which was also beautiful and full of flowers outside.

Su Zhi had woken up long ago and looked at the scenery outside.

Everyone was ready to get up and move, and the director spoke up.

"Everyone has worked hard to drive, the program team has prepared dinner for everyone, as long as you answer the three questions given to the program group, everyone can eat dinner for free."

Everyone, "..."

Oh, when did the program team become so kind?

"What problem? Hurry up, right? Hopefully

, it's not a pit daddy problem.

Director, "Please listen to the first question, may I ask your dad's dad's dad's dad's name?"

"Count down to 30 seconds..."

I knew that the program group was not so kind.

"Great-grandfather."

The program group has not yet started the countdown, and someone has already raised their hand to answer.

Everyone looked over, and Su Zhi answered the question very calmly.

Director, "... Su Zhi answered correctly" Director, "

Please listen to the second question, which is a short piece of music.

Everyone calmed down and listened to the song played by the program group, which was a short musical key, not even a single lyric, and the tune of the music was also very unfamiliar.

"Excuse me, what's the name of this song?" Who is the singer?

"A 30-second countdown."

Su Zhi didn't know about the song, so she couldn't answer this question, waiting for the other guests to answer.

"29, 28..."

Miao painted, "What kind of tone is this, I have no impression at all?" "

I don't think I've heard of it." Tian

An'an, "What is this song called?" The music is familiar, how can I not remember who it is?

She remembered she had heard, but couldn't remember who?

Su Junbai knocked on his head, "Who is who?"

Su Zhi spoke up to calm him, "Think slowly."

Su Junbai spoke up happily, "I know, Xiao..."
"Walk Slowly
" sung by Xiao Changan."

Lu Yu quickly said this answer in a second, and glanced at him after speaking.

Su Junbai was going to be angry with his eyes, Lu Yu said what to do so quickly?!

Director," Lu Yu answered correctly.

Director, "Please listen to the next question, what can only be increased and not decreased?"

"I know!" Su Junbai not only raised his hand, he also stood up, "It's age." "

We are getting older every year, and it is impossible to decrease."

Director," Su Junbai answered correctly. These

questions are difficult to say, simple and simple, that is, purely compared to the speed of answering.

Since they answered three questions correctly, the dinner program group was packaged, and in this manor, they entered, and a delicious meal was waiting for them.

"When did the program team become so kind, there will be no pits, right?"

"Don't crow mouth."

"Whether there is a pit or not, there are so many delicious foods, eat them first."

"It's just, I'm starving to death."

......

Director, "..." There

is really no pit, because they are also hungry, and they are all thinking of ideas along the way, and their brains are overconsumed and uncomfortable.

The taste of the meals in Guzhen is light and sweet, Su Zhi is not used to eating, she likes to bring some spicy dishes, she didn't eat too many dishes at night, and ate a bowl of rice.

The evening is also resting in the manor, and the program group has already greeted this side and arranged a room for everyone.

Su Zhi and Su Junbai's room was still next to each other, she washed up, brushed two test papers, and prepared to go to bed at eleven.

At night, she had a dream, which was about her second brother, and the plot after her whole family went offline.

In the second issue of the original plot, her second brother already liked the heroine and pursued her with great fanfare, without the slightest place to hide.

Care for her, send her things, help her complete tasks, fight for her and other male guests.

Because of this bad attitude in the fight, he has been scolded by black fans on the hot search.

What is unqualified, vulgar, neurotic, violent, what bad labels are all put on him.

During that time, he was scolded very badly, fans also lost a lot, fame, work have entered a trough, everyone can come up and step on a foot.

There is also an incident of child abduction and trafficking in the ancient town, and the heroine is kind-hearted and recklessly rushed to the rescue, not only did not save people, but almost even took herself in.

The second brother's force value was not high, in order to save her, he suffered an abdominal injury and lay in the hospital for a month, and the person was almost gone.

The female protagonist took care of him with all her heart, let him sink deeper and deeper, and fought with the male protagonist even more to death in the later stage, and successfully took himself offline on his 21st birthday.

Not long after the second brother went offline, she also opposed the heroine in the original drama, was cannon fodder, and her whole family went bankrupt and was cannon fodder.

After the Su family cannon fodder went offline, the relationship between the male and female protagonists rose a stage, and the time transfer method was opened, directly to the day of the college entrance examination for the male and female protagonists.

The male protagonist was the champion of the college entrance examination that year, and the female protagonist was sick because of filming, her performance was abnormal, and she was admitted to more than fifty and a key university.

The male protagonist applied for the Conservatory of Music, and the female protagonist applied for the Film and Television Academy.

The plot officially began the development of the entertainment industry, and there is also the romance of the male and female protagonists.

Su Zhi had a dream all night, in the dream she did not end well, and after experiencing death again in the dream, her whole person was not good.

The next day she woke up with two dark circles under her eyes, she didn't want to go for a morning jog today, lying in bed and combing through last night's dreams.

In the dream, the second brother was cannon fodder on his 21st birthday, and now he is 20 and a half years old, and the eighth day of the first lunar month of the following year is his birthday.

In other words, the second brother still has three or four months to be cannon fodder, and she only has three or four months left to change the second brother and change all this.

Think about it.

She rarely got up and went downstairs until the assembly time stipulated by the program group.

Lu Yu's greeting was received on his mobile phone, "You didn't go for a morning jog today?" Where is it uncomfortable?

Su Zhi replied as he went downstairs, "No, I didn't sleep well in my dreams last night, and I was in bed."

She was a little confused, she had never dreamed of Lu Yu in her dreams, and she had never had Lu Yu's existence in the original plot.

He is such a famous top idol, and he is opposite her second brother, how come he has not been mentioned at all in the original plot.

This is not scientific at all, or something has happened to Lu Yu, which will cause the current plot to have more existence of his person.

Lu Yu, "Well, then you have a good rest tonight."

Su Zhi, "Okay.

After she replied, she saw Lu Yu in the crowd and waved to him, which was regarded as a greeting.

Su Junbai got up before her sister this time and also helped her prepare breakfast.

Breakfast was also the program group out of the mission, which he won.

"Branches, don't play with your phone early in the morning, come on, these are the rivers and mountains I laid for you, eat slowly."

Su Zhi put away the mobile phone, looked at the rich breakfast on the table, and nodded, "Not bad, brother, you have been doing well recently."

If she can always be so friendly, then she is comfortable.

"Of course, who am I, I am your brother, how powerful I am." Su Junbai handed her a bottle of milk and saw her dark circles, "Zhizhi, did you brush the question again last night?"

He sat down next to her and instructed, "I tell you, staying up late too much is not good for your health, it will produce poor spirits, obesity, baldness, aging skin, and sudden death in severe cases." Su

Zhi, "..." Can

you not curse me, I became like this because of your love brain.

But for now, the second brother's mouth, I'm afraid it will be difficult to find a girlfriend in the future.