64

After the new episode of the extreme variety show was broadcast, it was unsurprisingly on the hot search again, Su Junbai and Lu Yu are frequent customers of the hot search, and basically every episode will be on after it is broadcast.

The program group did not buy hot search, it is the natural popularity of the two, and the top two top students should still have hot search noodles.

Su Zhi is also on the hot search, is the seafood dinner video she made, the program group and the guests, she and Su Junbai eat fragrant barbecue, others dry look drooling, this picture is quite funny.

"Hehehe, I also really want to eat seafood barbecue, it kills me."

"I've already drooled twice, once live, once recorded."

"People are sitting at home, and I have bought seafood and prepared to make it myself."

"Every time the food I make can kill me, but I still want to see it and look forward to the performance of the second phase of the branch."

"I'm also looking forward to it, let's start the second variety show quickly, the child will run out of food."

......

Su Zhi's hot search was something she didn't expect, but it has benefits, it can increase fans, and the fans have risen a lot, which is helpful for her to find the daughter of her adoptive parents.

When she is fine, she will forward some videos about preventing traffickers from abducting children, and the netizens below will thank them, and then forward the circle of friends to let more people know.

Have been looking for seventeen years and hope for a good result and not let her down.

There is also a bad place, many classmates in the school are also fans of extreme variety shows, they know that after Su Zhi transfers, they will come to Su Zhi's class from time to time to see her.

Some bolder students would take the initiative to greet Su Zhi and ask for her brother's autograph.

Su Zhi sometimes refused, couldn't refuse, so he took their book and took it back to sign for the second brother, not much, basically a few every day.

Su Junbai has not filmed recently, and he receives some simple commercial endorsements, and he will go home every night, and he will face autographs when he goes home.

"Branch, how have you been at school lately?"

Su Zhi nodded, "It's okay, the classmates here are very friendly." The

friendly is too welcoming, she receives gazes from all sides every day when she walks from the campus, just like watching monkeys in a circus, she doesn't look like a monkey, so she wears a mask most of the time.

"That's good, sign it, and give it to you." Su Junbai asked her proudly, "How is it?" Is my writing better than Lu Yu's?

Before some netizens were bored, comparing his signature words with Lu Yu's signature words, saying that his words were like chickens crawling, and Lu Yu's words were beautiful without Lu Yu's words.

Where his signature is ugly, they have no eyes at all, and they choke him angrily.

Su Zhi, "You write beautifully.

If he didn't answer like this, the second brother would be sad and aggrieved again.

Sure enough, the second brother was happy when he heard it, "The branches still have vision."

Su Zhi laughed.

Su Junbai suddenly thought, "By the way, Zhizhi, the cosmetics endorsement that was postponed last time had an accident, their new batch of products detected problems, and the batch of cosmetics that had been put on sale offline had allergies and made a fuss on the official website."

He sighed, "Fortunately, I didn't answer, otherwise I would have scolded me again."

Even if the product is not produced by him, as long as it is endorsed by him, when something happens, netizens will only trouble him.

Su Zhi already knew about this, and her father told her that because the new batch of cosmetics had been sold offline, only a few customers suffered and used face allergies, but it was not serious.

Dad, they acted quickly, and it took two or three days to take back all the cosmetics on the market.

For customers who were allergic before, they took compensation and treatment, and quickly calmed the troublesome customers without making much movement on the Internet.

The result of this incident is much better than in the original plot, and no one is scolded for this incident.

If the second brother wants to continue to take over this brand, it is not impossible, but Su Junbai does not want to, and even Fang's thoughts are with him.

"Since this cosmetic was not mine in the first place, I don't want to take it now."

Who knows if there will be other bad things in the later stage, and he can't take on this kind of product that is sorry for fans.

If he doesn't shoot, it won't have any bad influence on him, and Su Zhi won't bother to care about him.

The classmates found Su Zhi very friendly, it was very interesting to talk to her, and she was handsome and beautiful, many girls wanted to be friends with her, and Su Zhi's popularity in the class jumped to the first place.

The girls in other classes also liked Su Zhi, and they were taken care of by her, and their liking for her was very high, and they said that they would always support her and her brother Su Junbai.

On that day, Su Zhi's Weibo fans rose a lot, and everyone knew that she was looking for someone and helping each other forward inquiries.

Lin Mo bought water and came in, and saw that Su Zhi was surrounded by people, she was already strange, and it was the same when she was in junior high school, Su Zhi was popular everywhere she went.

"Classmate, let it go."

No one moved, and she shouted, "The teacher is here."

Now they finally moved, scattered, and Lin Mo successfully squeezed in.

"Alas, it's so hard to get back to your seat." Lin Mo was speechless, "Isn't Xueba very reserved? Why are they all so proactive? Branches, water.

"Thank you." Su Zhi listened to her grumbling and asked her funny, "Where have you been?" How did you come back? I

haven't seen her since lunch, it's been more than an hour.

"...... I went out for a spin. Lin Mo was embarrassed to say that she went to the basketball game again, and the last time the branch was injured because of her.

But she went over there today to listen to other people's gossip and learned a news, "By the way, Zhizhi, you see this."

She logged in to the school forum to show her the post and complained, "The annual school flower selection, I don't know who put your photo on it, and took a paste photo, isn't this a desire to let you judge?"

Because he was watched most of the time when he went out, Su Zhi wore a mask, and this photo was also taken secretly, and he could only see a tall figure, and his face could not be seen at all.

Su Zhi glanced at it, not much interested, "It doesn't matter, I don't want to participate anyway, it's best to contact the administrator to delete the photo." School

students in big cities just know how to play and get some school flowers and grass elections.

"I went to contact the administrator to delete this photo and replace it with the most beautiful one." Lin Mo acted very actively, "The administrator who organized this election seems to be Jiang Shilou.

Su Zhi, "..." The

male protagonist is a senior in high school, how can he still have time to engage in this?

Su Zhi, "Forget it, so be it." "

She looked at the votes, because the photo was blurry and she couldn't see her face, and the ranking position was at the bottom, and few people pulled down, so not many people voted.

Lin Mo was a little unwilling, "This year's school flowers and school grass will become the image ambassadors of the campus, take photos and paste them on the announcement board at the entrance to the school, branches, if you are selected, you will be a campus celebrity." Zhizhi's

appearance definitely kills a large number of people in seconds, and she really wants to change photos for Zhizhi.

Su Zhi was not interested, "I don't want to be."

She doesn't have enough time to study and do tasks, where she has the leisure to do those things.

Lin Mo, "..." Branches

, why don't you understand the style at all?!

What Su Zhi didn't want to do, Lin Mo couldn't force it, she could only look at Tian An'an, who ranked first, with hatred.

Tian An'an is a senior in high school, beautiful, usually studies well, treats classmates friendly, and is a star, and has a high popularity and reputation in school.

Girls want to be friends with her, boys like her.

Lin Mo didn't think how good Tian An'an was, she didn't look good yet, when she watched the live broadcast, she felt that she was a little careful, and she looked good for everyone, but she didn't give help to others.

"Zhizhi, if you change a photo that is not pasty, you will definitely be able to surpass Tian An'an."

Tian An'an already has more than 700 votes, and the first place in the school grass is Jiang Shilou, which has more than 800 votes.

If nothing else, the photo opportunities of this campus ambassador are the male and female protagonists, providing them with plots that develop feelings, so she doesn't want to stir up.

"Nope."

Su Zhi's attitude was resolute, and Lin Mo sighed weakly.

However, their conversation was overheard by the female classmates in the front row, and the two of them looked at each other, absolutely not allowing the façade of their class to be treated like this.

The two turned on their mobile phones, logged in to the forum, turned the top post all the way to the bottom to find Su Zhi's pasty photo, voted for her, and then contacted other little sisters to vote for Su Zhi, and the number of votes exceeded 100 in one afternoon.

The next day, she directly rushed to the third place in the ranking list, and many students in the school who knew Su Zhi because of the extreme variety show, saw her name also clicked into the vote, and the votes rose quickly, and they had already squeezed the second place.

Su Zhi didn't pay attention to this matter, so he didn't know the situation on the forum.

She is concerned about another thing, because the heroine will continue to participate in variety shows in the next term, she naturally has to go and greet the teacher a week in advance.

Although the teacher did not approve of her doing these things during school, Su Zhi's attitude was resolute, and he did not have much to say.

"I can grant leave, but don't forget to study, there will be half a month to hold the first monthly exam, if you want to stay in the first class, you have to review well."

He has a good sense of Su Zhi, this child is very serious about learning, friendly to others, and can get along with the classmates in a short time, he hopes that she can study well and get into a good university in the future.

Su Zhi nodded, "I know, thank you, teacher."

She also wants to concentrate on studying, but the current situation does not allow it, and her task is not yet completed.

When I left the office, I met Tian An'an in the corridor, and she was followed by a boy.

The two were holding a lot of books, which should be students' exercise books, and she saw Su Zhi stunned for a moment, "Su Zhi, why are you here?"

She knew that Su Zhi had transferred here, but she had been busy lately and had never met her at school.

Su Zhi replied to her, "Why can't I be here?" This

is the office, and it's not the senior class.

Tian An'an was choked, "..."

"I just wanted to say hello to you."

She knew that Su Zhi didn't like herself very much, but she didn't know the reason, she hadn't done anything to be sorry for Su Zhi, she couldn't understand why she treated her like this, she always wanted to be friendly with everyone.

"Oh." Su Zhi really had nothing to say to her.

Tian An'an, "..."

Tian An'an smiled forcefully, "You should not have adapted to it since you just transferred to school, if you don't understand something, you can ask me."

She had read the news on the Internet that Su Zhi was transferred from a small city, and was asked by the teacher to talk to it probably because of study.

Her studies are not bad, if Su Zhi takes the initiative to find her, she can lend her the notes recorded in the second year of high school.

"No, you go and help others."

Su Zhi bypassed her and left the office.

Because of Su Zhi's cold attitude, Tian An'an was very sad, and her injured appearance made the boy feel uneven for her.

"How she is not polite at all, you kindly help her, she is not grateful, return this attitude."

Tian An'an smiled, "It's okay, I'm used to it."

She didn't want to find abuse, she simply wanted to get along with others.

"So, she's always done this to you." The boy has liked Tian An'an since his first year of high school and is her flower protection messenger, "She was praised on the Internet as if it were something, but I didn't expect to be such a person in private."

Tian An'an explained, "Su Zhi may have been asked by the teacher, so he was not happy.

Netizens' evaluation of Su Zhi is mostly correct, she admitted that Su Zhi is indeed very powerful, knows a lot of craftsmanship, and never forces herself to talk to people she doesn't like.

That's because she has a top-notch brother, no matter what she does, according to Su Junbai's love and care for her, he will definitely carry it for her.

But she can't, she has no one to rely on, only Shi Baishui who is good to her, but Shi Baishui is old, and she will get married and have children in the future, so she can only rely on herself, she wants to be popular and want to be famous.

The boy felt aggrieved for her, "Don't speak for her at this time, anyway, I can't get used to Su Zhi's appearance."

He thought of the recent school flower and grass selection, originally Tian An'an could be a school flower steadily, who knew that a Su Zhi was killed halfway, he knew how to make Tian An'an happy.

Su Zhi always felt that someone was following him recently, but when he looked back, he didn't find anyone.

At noon that day, she and Lin Mo came out of the cafeteria after eating, and she said to Lin Mo, "I'll go buy some water, you go back to work first."

Lin Mo, "I'll go with you." "

Anyway, she will be fine when she goes back to class.

Su Zhi, "Milk tea or milk?"

Lin Mo, "... Milk tea bar.

Su Zhi nodded, "Okay."

She wanted to figure out something, and Lin Mo was a little inconvenient to follow.

She placed an order on her mobile phone, went to the supermarket to buy a bottle of water, and then walked towards the artificial lake on the other side of the campus, where there were no people at noon, and there were many trees on both sides, which was good to cover her figure.

She felt the man behind her follow, and when she walked to no one, she hid behind a stout tree.

Not long after, the person behind her came over, and muttered why she disappeared?

Su Zhi went out from behind him, "Are you looking for me?"

"Ugh!" The boy was startled, "You... How are you in the back?

"I'm not in the back, how can I see you come out." Su Zhi noticed that his phone was shooting the page, "You take pictures of me?" The

boy was the one who followed Tian An'an that day.

The boy subconsciously retorted, "You are less self-inflicted, and I don't like you, what do you do to take a picture of you?"

"The reaction was so violent, I was right." Su Zhi looked directly at him, "Did you hand it over yourself, or did you make trouble with the teacher?" Seeing that you are wearing the badge of Miyoshi student on your arm, studying is not bad, right?

The boy's face turned red, "I said it all, no!"

He turned around and wanted to run, but was stopped by Su Zhi, and she definitely wouldn't let him go easily.

"Okay, I've given you a chance, go to the teacher and say."

She grabbed the boy's collar and walked forward, her strength was too great, and the boy couldn't break free.

"Let go, hurry up and let go of me!"

"I deleted the photo, right?"

When he got to the teacher, he should be scolded again.

Su Zhi, "Oh, it's late.

The matter ended up with the teacher, and although she could solve it violently, she was still a good disciplined student at school.

With the teacher's intervention, other things were solved well, and Su Zhi finally knew the reason why the boy followed her.

It turned out that he wanted to fight for the heroine, wanted to shoot some of her bad remarks and behaviors, posted forums, and let others step on her, but unfortunately he failed to succeed and was cut off by Su Zhi.

She couldn't help but sigh, the heroine is really awesome, there are flower protection messengers everywhere she goes, but unfortunately this rank is not high, not only did not pull her into the water, she was unlucky first.

After the senior class teacher found out, he was extremely disappointed in him, but he studied well and usually looked honest, and the teacher's punishment for him was only to write a five-thousand-word review, plus an apology to Su Zhi.

Su Zhi did not accept, "I hope he can publicly apologize at the school assembly, if you can't even handle this matter well, I believe it will happen again in the future."

Her purpose in doing this is to tell the flower protection messengers around the heroine, don't try to her, she is not a soft persimmon.

The senior class teacher did not want to agree, but this alarmed the principal, and he directly issued an order for the boy to publicly apologize to Su Zhi.

Not long after this matter, Tian An'an found Su Zhi.

"Su Zhi, he didn't send it out either, can't you take a step back?"

"...," Su Zhi was speechless, "Can't." The

heroine has a good relationship with the flower protection messenger, and will intercede for him, but unfortunately she doesn't want to.

Tian An'an squeezed his palm, "If you want the position of the school flower, I can let you win." Su

Zhi was so unforgiving, it should be because of the position of the school flower.

Su Zhi, "No need. Where

she saw where she wanted the school flower was funny.

She didn't say anything to Tian'an, bypassed her and left, and before returning to class, she went to the bathroom and heard crying inside.

"An Yueyue, I heard that your father is a very famous singer, and your sister is also a famous pianist, how can you be here, you can't even say clearly, are you An Lanjie's daughter, it won't be picked up from outside, hahaha."

"Maybe it's true, you look at her half-dead appearance, where is it like An Lanjie, hey, dumb, talk to you."

......

Su Zhi stood at the door, listened to the approximately, and knew what happened.

The girl in school uniform was blocked in the corner of the toilet by three girls, taking pictures of her with her mobile phone, and occasionally attacking her with words.

This is the school bullying she can only see in the TV series, but she didn't expect that in reality today, she has always been nosy, but she is not happy today.

"Bang!"

The sound of banging on the door alarmed the laughing girls, and they all turned around and saw that Su Zhi was very impatient.

"We're running errands, can you have some eyesight."

"Sister Zhao Lai, she seems to be Su Zhi, Su Junbai's sister, and she has been in the extreme variety show that has been very popular on the Internet recently."

"Another star's relative." Only then did Zhao Lai turn his gaze to Su Zhi, "Your face looks good, but we don't like it very much."

They bullied the relatives of the stars, An Yueyue has been so long, she doesn't even dare to fart.

It is a pity that they underestimated Su Zhi's guts and combat effectiveness.

Su Zhi said lightly, "Your face is not good-looking, and I don't like it very much." When

the three of them listened to her words, their faces turned white, and they wanted to come and teach her a lesson, but they were taught a lesson by her.

Su Zhi grabbed Zhao Lai's arm, "Apologize." Zhao

Lai resisted extremely and didn't say anything, but she couldn't resist Su Zhi's hand, damn it, how can a girl have so much strength?!

Without apologizing again, her arm was about to break, and she gritted her teeth, "I'm sorry!"

Su Zhi, "I didn't hear it, louder." "I'm

sorry!"

Su Zhi tilted his head to look at the two girls next to him, "And you?""I'm

sorry."

Su Zhi let go of her, "Don't let me see you next time, see you once and fight once."
Although her voice was light, the aura on
her body was not something they could bear.

"..."

Zhao Lai and the three walked away in ashes, they are bullying soft and afraid of hard, the softer you are, the more they bully, when you are so strong that they are not opponents, they are naturally afraid.

Su Zhi walked to the girl sitting in the corner, she was silently crying, originally wanted to draw a tissue for her, thought about it, she cried so fiercely, a piece of paper was not enough, so she had to keep one for herself, and the rest was all for her.

"They're gone, don't cry, give you paper."

A pack for a dollar, she will have to buy it later.

An Yueyue glanced at her timidly, she knew Su Zhi, because of the extreme variety show she filmed, and many classmates in the school would mention Su Zhi.

Seeing that Su Zhi had no malice, she carefully reached out and took the tissue, and whispered thank you.

Because of her suppressed crying, her voice was a little hoarse, Su Zhi did not hear clearly, and saw that she took the paper and was ready to leave.

Many people don't like to be seen as vulnerable and embarrassed by others, and so does she.

After thinking about it, she said more, "Pack up and go back to the class, sometimes blindly tolerating will not solve any problem, it will only make things worse." Back

in the class, many people heard about this and all stepped forward to care about Su Zhi's situation.

Lin Mo was about to explode in anger, "Branch, how can you not take me?" If I go, I will kick him to death! Dare to secretly take pictures of you, scum!

"It's been settled." Su Zhi suddenly thought, "I'm sorry, I forgot to take your milk tea."

"What else to drink?" I'm full of air. Lin Mo pulled her to sit down, "It's good that you found out, otherwise I don't know how he hacked you?" The

branch is so good, the man still wants to black the branch, and it is cheap for him to make him publicly apologize in the whole school.

Su Zhi gave her a smooth breath, "I'm not angry, what are you angry about, don't be angry, you have to memorize the text in the next class?" Will you carry it?

These things are all things that she has to experience as cannon fodder, although she avoids liking the male protagonist and opposes the female protagonist, but the treatment of some cannon fodder will not be less.

Whatever about him, the soldiers will block the water and cover the soil, so she is not afraid.

Lin Mo, "..." Instantly

out of breath, branches, can you stand up!

Back home, my parents, eldest brother and second brother knew about this matter and deeply expressed their concern for Su Zhi.

Su Zhi told them the matter simply, and said that he did not suffer a loss.

"I was really fine, I grabbed him and sent him to the teacher, and he apologized to me."

She is not afraid of things, and the little trick of the boy can't hurt her.

Su Junbai said particularly domineeringly, "How can you apologize, you should let him change schools, so that you don't see him upset."

Su Dongli also nodded in agreement, "Xiaobai is right, whoever makes my daughter unhappy, I will make him unhappy."

Han Xuan and Su Jingzhou also felt right, whoever bullied Zhizhi would not be able to get by with their whole family.

Su Zhi, "..."
Not to be sure, who is afraid
to see who is not sure? And even if he leaves, there will still be another flower protection messenger online in the future, in case it is a ruthless character and trouble, now this means does not work, it is very easy to deal with.

After this incident, he did not dare to walk in front of her.

However, there is one thing that needs to be dealt with, Su Zhi simply said that he saw bullying students on campus today.

"I think the management of the school is a bit lax, Dad, can you advise the principal to let them manage this kind of thing properly."

This bullying situation is too serious, and the bullied person may take a lifetime to heal.

After Su Dongli heard this, he nodded, "Of course, you can, but it's difficult to implement it everywhere."

In such a private aristocratic school, most of the students are rich and have backgrounds, and many students are pampered and not afraid of things.

Su Zhi, "It's okay, as long as it's going on."

She also understands some truth about this kind of thing, and does not force it to be completely eliminated, because you drive away this group of people, there will be a steady stream of new people appearing, as long as there are people will have things happening, you can't avoid it.

The only one who can really save is yourself, as long as you are strong enough not to be afraid of anything, no one can bully.

She hopes that everyone can be bold, brave, optimistic, don't be afraid of what you are afraid of, bravely face it, you will find these little things, and may everyone's life be satisfactory.

The truths she understands are told to her by her adoptive parents, Yu Jiali told her, read in books, and realized by herself, so she always looks at things so transparently and doesn't matter.

Su Junbai instructed her, "Zhizhi, who dares to bully you in the future, you tell me, I will help you beat him!"

He rolled his sleeves, his expression fierce, and it really looked like that.

Su Zhi, "..."

She looked at the muscles exposed by her second brother, soft, can you really beat others? Sure in the end, she is not needed to save it.

Su Jingzhou said in disgust, "Okay, can you look like a star, beaten and beaten every day, who can you win?"
When
they were children, the two of them also liked to fight, and Su Junbai could not win Su Jingzhou once, of course, Su Junbai cried and rolled on the ground.

Su Junbai, "... I can beat you. "While you're sleeping.

Su Jingzhou, "You can cry to win me, I recognize."

Su Junbai, "..." In

front of his sister, can you save him some face.

Su Zhi, "..." Hahaha

, the eldest brother is the truth, the second brother's expression is really funny, it turns out that the second brother loved to cry when he was a child.

Su Dongli and Han Xuan also looked at each other and smiled, and the family had a friendly atmosphere.

Boys at the assemblyKai apologized to Su Zhi, and then saw Su Zhi in the school, although angry, did not dare to step forward to find trouble, and left in ashes.

Su Zhi was too lazy to care whether he was unhappy or not, she was very unhappy now, who could tell her that such a pasty photo could also get so many votes, and it was equal to Tian An'an.

She was not happy, Lin Mo was very happy, "Lying groove, branches, you are also too awesome, in such a short time, the popularity has surpassed Tian An'an!"

"Didn't overtake her." Su Zhi frowned, "I don't want to surpass her either." The

selection on the other side of the school grass has come out, it is Jiang Shilou, and the second man of the original book, Xie Jian, has more than a dozen fewer votes than him, and he won the second place.

If she Chaotian An An didn't destroy the plot and prevent the development of the feelings of the male and female protagonists, this is not something she wants to see.

And cooperated with the male protagonist to take photos, she refused very much.

She was already trying to avoid the route of cannon fodder, so she didn't want to make trouble for herself.

"The voting is closed in a few minutes." Lin Mo prayed with both hands, "Hurry up and someone to vote for the branch again, I am willing to burn incense for you every day." Su

Zhi, "..." You're

sure you're not cursing someone else.

In the student union office, a boy with glasses said.

"President, the voting will end in a few minutes for the selection of school flowers and grass, and we have already counted the votes of the top three."

He showed the tablet to Jiang Shilou, "The first place in the school grass is you, and the first place in the school flower is Tian An'an and Su Zhi, and the two of them are tied for first place."

He sighed, "Su Zhi's popularity is really high, and she caught up with the former school Hanada An'an in such a short time, she is a recognized goddess on campus."

Jiang Shilou did not speak, looking down at the data in the tablet, Su Zhi and Tian An'an's names were juxtaposed together.

He didn't actually want to choose any school grass, it was his classmates who helped him sign up, and when he knew the next day, hundreds of people had already voted, and it was difficult to quit halfway, so he didn't care.

Anyway, in the end, even if you choose, you can refuse to shoot on the grounds of the heavy study of the third year of high school, and let Xie Jian shoot.

After the boy finished speaking, he remembered, "President, didn't you still have a vote that you didn't vote?" You give Tian An an to, we are classmates, take more care. The

boy also likes Tian An'an's gentle and beautiful girl, and his vote has long been cast.

Jiang Shilou's gaze circled between the two names, and he nodded his finger, casting his vote in the last few seconds.

Last time I smashed Su Zhi, this time vote for her, it should be to compensate her.

Here Lin Mo guarded the time, and before the deadline, the branch had one more vote, and became this year's school flower.

She exclaimed in surprise, "Aaaaaa Branches, you won, you surpassed Tian An'an, hahaha, you are this year's school flower, the shooting of the campus image ambassador is yours, hahaha, I don't know which good person voted, I will go back tonight to burn incense for him!

Su Zhi, "..." The

hand is itchy, where Wang Baegg's dry, if she knows, she must beat him.

Jiang Shilou sneezed for no reason, and the boy next to him asked him in shock, "President, why did you vote for Su Zhi??? Tian

An'an is a classmate in our class, and she has been a school flower for two years, why don't you take care of her?

Jiang Shilou, "..."

He casually pulled a reason, "The hand slipped." The

boy said dejectedly, "How sad should Tian An'an be, is the president still in trouble?" It's okay, I'll go first.

He wanted to go see Tian An'an.

Tian An'an is sad about Su Zhi surpassing herself to become the new school flower, she always thought that this year's school flower would still be her, after all, she has been a school flower for two years.

Usually the popularity in school is also high, many of these trials, everyone's vote will be given to her.

This time, she was overtaken by Su Zhi, and she was really sad.

Not only missed getting along with Jiang Shilou, but also had the opportunity to shoot campus dramas.

She went to the office to deliver homework that day and accidentally heard the teacher's conversation, some crew wanted to come to the school to shoot the school drama, when the time came, the school flower and school grass will appear, after all, it is the face of the school, and the shooting of the school drama can also promote the school and bring more students to the school.

This is not harmful to the school, the teachers are discussing the feasibility of the matter.

This is a good opportunity to appear, so she wanted to win it, but she was snatched away by Su Zhi.

Her eyes were slightly red, and she almost cried.

The boy with glasses saw her like this and comforted her, "Tian An'an, don't be sad, even if you didn't choose the colonel flower, you are still a school flower in our hearts."

He muttered again, "If it weren't for the guild leader's slippery hand and voted for Su Zhi, the position of the school flower would definitely be yours."

Tian An'an looked at Su Zhi's extra vote, "Was it cast by Jiang Shilou?"

"Yes, the guild leader made the wrong point to cause this result, he originally wanted to vote for you." The boy said annoyed, "I already knew that I voted for the president, and I definitely wouldn't vote wrong." Tian

An'an heard that Jiang Shilou originally wanted to vote for her, and his mood was much better, it seems that Jiang Shilou still takes care of her classmate, I don't know if he will participate in the extreme variety show in the next issue, if he participates.

She can only accept the result of the school flower, that school drama, when the time comes, let Shi Baishui help match, let her get the first or second daughter, Su Zhi will give her a supporting role.

Su Zhi couldn't give her a supporting role, because she didn't plan to take the title, she went to the teacher to tell him about it, but the teacher said that this matter was not his business.

And he also persuaded, "Su Zhi, don't be modest, you have a good image, this is a matter of contributing to the school, you can also add two credits, the shooting is only one afternoon, and it will not delay your study time." And the shooting time is after the monthly exam, you still have a lot of time to prepare.

Su Zhi, "..."

It's very helpless, other teachers are advised to study, how can you persuade to shoot.

To put it bluntly, it was the last person to vote for her, and she moved her fingers and really wanted to beat someone.

Whether Su Zhi wanted it or not, this was decided in advance.

A week passed quickly, ushering in the live broadcast recording of the second phase of the extreme variety show.

This time, the program group will use buses to pull everyone to their destinations, and there is no voting for the car。

The night before, Su Zhi was packing up in the room, she only brought two or three sets of clothes to wash, and the remaining empty space in the suitcase was all occupied by books.

She has already told Lin Mo, let her take notes well, and send it to her every night, although she is not in class, but she does not lack the heart of class.

With her things almost packed, she sat down at her desk, ready to write another question.

The mobile phone rang, she looked sideways, and two messages jumped in from the mobile phone, which were sent to her by Lu Yu.

"I heard you encountered something bad at school?"

The boy secretly took a photo of Su Zhi to apologize publicly, Lu Yu heard Lu Yu say not long ago, he also attends that school, it is a junior high school, next to the high school, and sometimes he hears some rumors about the high school.

He felt that girls would be very concerned about this kind of thing, so he asked her.

"?" Su Zhi, could it be that he knew that he was chosen as the school flower.

"Something bad happened."

Lu Yu looked at the news and thought about replying to her, "Need help for you?"

Su Zhi wanted him to help, but he was not a high school student, nor a girl, so he couldn't help her.

"I want you to help too, but you're not a girl."

Lu Yu, "..." Helping

her teach boys has nothing to do with him not being a girl, could it be that she wants to see him wear women's clothes to teach boys.

Lu Yu, "... This matter is indeed a bit difficult to do..."

Wearing women's clothing, he is not as thick-skinned as Su Junbai, and he is a little resistant.

Su Zhi replied, "It's okay, I'll solve it myself, I don't need your help."

She sent another sentence, "Gather at seven o'clock tomorrow, rest early, good night, see you tomorrow." Lu

Yu, "..." Lu

Yu, "Good night, see you tomorrow." Isn't

it solved without wearing women's clothing?