8

On the day of the extreme variety show recording, guests need to go to the Willis Hotel set by the program group by themselves, meet at the Willis Hotel, and after all the guests arrive, the program group will announce the new rules of the game.

After Su Zhi said goodbye to his parents and eldest brother, he and his second brother got into the car of agent Lian Fang.

Even if Su Junbai greeted Lian Fang in advance, Lian Fang was still handsome by her when he saw Su Zhi for the first time.

Her height is very tall even in the circle, short ear-length hair, no tricks, beautiful and delicate face, those eyes are too bright and beautiful, like shining obsidian.

The dress is also very simple, white hooded sweatshirt, black straight pants wrapped in two long and straight legs, obviously very simple dress, she wears a very fanciful temperament.

Originally thought that Xiao Daylight was the first to be beautiful, but today I looked at Su Zhi and found that girls can also be handsome to a new height.

If my sister can enter the entertainment industry, this handsome boy's character must also be very popular.

He had the idea of bringing new people again.

"Sister Su Zhi is good, I am Lian Fang, Xiaobai's agent, you can call me Brother Lian, if you don't understand anything, please look for me, they are all their own people, don't be polite with me."

"...... Okay, Brother Lian. Su Zhi nodded.

The second brother, the agent, has a very good temper and is very familiar, no wonder he came with the second brother.

Lian Fang asked one after another, "How big is the branch this year?" Got to high school? How about learning? How

do you like to ask and learn?

Su Zhi, "Sixteen, the second year of high school, okay."

She was adopted by her adoptive parents at the age of six before she officially started school, and although she started late, she skipped a grade in the middle, one level higher than some of her peers.

"So, are you interested..."
Lian Fang's words were interrupted by Su Junbai, "I'm not interested
, don't even think about it, my sister is still young, I will study hard in the future, this time to accompany me on the show is just to relax, you drive your car well."

He and Lian Fang have been getting along for so long, and the other party knows what fart he is going to put when he takes off his pants.

Lian Fang, "..."

Yes, it was really strange to see the appearance of Su Junbai's protective calf in person, and he couldn't say it if he didn't say it.

When he arrived at the Willis Hotel, Su Junbai suddenly remembered something, and originally wanted to say it to Su Zhi yesterday, but he was hurt by the words 'nasty ghost'.

"Branch, there's a very, very, very important thing I'm going to tell you."

"Be sure to stay away from Lu Yu's nasty ghost! He has a particularly bad temper, likes to fight, and pretends to be outside, in fact, there is no politeness at all, that is, a person who sees dogs and is very arrogant.

"No, just the one in the white shirt in front of you."

Su Zhi looked in the direction he was pointing and only saw a tall and slender back.

She has seen Lu Yu's photos on the Internet, and she is a rare beautiful man like her second brother, but Lu Yu's appearance is more noble and cold, and the second brother's prosperous beauty little white flower is not the same type.

She knew that the second brother and Lu Yu were mortal opponents, this was something that the whole network knew, and she thought it was spread on the Internet, and it didn't look like a fake performance to see the second brother.

"Do you two have any feud?"

How do you react to being robbed of your beloved?

"Of course there is! He owes me four front teeth! Su Junbai gritted his teeth.

This matter also goes back to the second grade of primary school, Su Junbai and Lu Yu are classmates, and the house they live in is also separated by a lake, he likes to play since he was a child, has a very outgoing personality, and has made a lot of friends at school.

But when he returned home, there were few people who could play, and Dazhou studied every day in addition to studying, so he went to find Lu Yu to play.

However, Lu Yu didn't pay much attention to him, the more frustrated he was, the more courageous he was, the more the other party ignored him, the harder he became, holding new toys in front of him every day.

The first thing Lu Yu said to him was, "Can you not bother me?"

He was also quite indebted at that time, and grimaced at Lu Yu, "Just annoying, just annoying, just annoying." As

a result, he was beaten.

Not long after his arrival, the new toy was also broken, four front teeth were knocked out, and a lot of blood was shed, and he thought he was going to die and cried for a long time.

The four front teeth were gone, and he didn't dare to open his mouth to speak, it was too ugly.

Later, he asked his parents to trouble Lu Yu, only to know that it was the death day of Lu Yu's parents.

Even so, Lu Yu shouldn't have hit him.

Anyway, he hated Lu Yu, the first hate.

"Cough..."

Lu Yu rolled his hand to his lips and coughed, and the agent next to him, Zhou Hui, turned his head sideways and asked, "What's wrong?" Not feeling well?

"The throat is uncomfortable." He coughed lightly again, much better than before.

Zhou Hui breathed a sigh of relief, fortunately it was not a body, "There is throat lozenge in the car, I'll get it."

Lu Yu refused, "No need, it's already good."

Just that moment came very suddenly, good and fast, inexplicable.

Zhou Hui saw that he didn't look like lying, so he let go of his heart, "Well, this recording will take about ten days, you still have to take care of your cousin, and you have to pay attention to your body."

Lu Yu, "Hmm.

"There is internal information, you and Su Junbai have equal votes, and then the program group will do things again, you try to win Su Junbai, it is good to go to the recording location."

Lu Yu, "Hmm.

"This time the recording took place by the sea, are you sure there is no problem?" Zhou Hui asked worriedly.

He knew that Lu Yu was afraid of the sea, which seemed to be related to his parents, and the specific reason was unknown.

Lu Yu, "Hmm.

He wants to come out of the past, and not being afraid of the sea is one of the steps.

No matter what Zhou Hui said, Lu Yu was a faint response, he suddenly didn't know what to say, he took Lu Yu for so long, and he really didn't worry too much, he always gave people a feeling that everything was difficult for him.

When someone came in, Zhou Hui stopped the topic.

He said in a low voice, "Su Junbai is here, the one next to him... Is it his brother? Looks quite handsome.

Lu Yu followed his words and looked over, just in time to meet Su Zhi's gaze standing at the door.

His gazes crossed, he thought, he is quite handsome, and Su Junbai is not the same type, and he looks much more pleasant than Su Junbai.

Thinking so, he saw Su Junbai's gaze glaring over, and stopped in front of Su Zhi to block his line of sight.

Lu Yu,"

What's wrong?

The author has something to say: Lu Yu:

Don't let you see it, is there any royal law?
Brother
Su Junbai: Fuck your uncle! I don't have a brother

like you Su Zhi: Just ^_^ be happy