Chapter 4: True Plea from another World

"I told you..." The 3 sighs "I'm Super Meme Guardian 3, My Meme Guardian 4 has gone missing and I need to find him..."

"Well..." Whimpu points at Smg3 "He's Super Meme Guardian 3 and his Meme Guardian 4 is here"

Mario looked at the 3 and frowned, tilting his head "You... You really are Smg3 aren't you...?"

The 3 shrugged "You... You can just call me Neg 3..."

"Like Negative?" Boopkins questions

Smg3 looked at Mario in shock "Mario! There's no way you believe this guy!"

"But..." Mario starts "That strange connection I feel with you and 4 with your feelings? I-I feel it with him too...I-I believe he's telling the truth..."

Neg3 smiles "Good to know you don't change here buddy..."

All of their friends start talking over each other to try and ask Neg3 questions, but Smg3's stuck out to him the most

"Can I... Can I hold him...? Please...?" Smg3 asked quietly

"Terrence?" Neg3 tilts his head and 3 nods. Neg 3 smiles, holding him out "Of course..."

Smg3 smiles, taking Terrence from him and hugging him close

"How long will you be here Neg3?" Bob asks

Neg3 hums "I know for a fact my 4 is here... So probably until I can find him"

"Maybe... He left!" Smg4 finally spoke quickly "I met him, and he said he was thinking about leaving, so maybe you should leave too?"

"But he just got here!" Melony giggles "He should absolutely stay a while"

"If he's Smg3, he should totally come and do training with us!" Saiko decides

"O-Oh guys, I-I'm sure Neg3 doesn't-" Smg4 starts

"Actually..." Neg3 looks at him "I don't mind, maybe I could even teach you and this 3 something in regards to your Guardian Powers"

"I think our crew might sit this out" Belle says, crossing her arms "We're not all that good with fighting"

Rob laughs "Yeah, we'll just stick to Video Games... And Corn"

"Come on guys! I'm itching for a fight!" Meggy laughs "I scoped out a place earlier so let's go!"

The group left the castle and to a forest Meggy had found

"I'm getting bad vibes from here..." Mario mutters

"Alright, so we'll all split up through the forest!" Meggy explains "If we wanna be in teams, that's cool too but I think it'd be way more exciting if we were on our own. If you're knocked down, you're out! And you have to come back here to the clearing!"

"All powers and stuff are allowed" Saiko pulls out her hammer "So no holding back!"

"We'll start when everyone has found a position!"

Everyone went off their own ways except for Mario, Smg4, Smg3, and Neg3

"Let's split up!" Smg4 takes Mario's hand "I'll take Mario!" He smiles

"Stop-" Smg3 moves their hands away "Stop using your hands! You're going to get someone killed!"

"I..." Neg3 rubs the back of his head "I don't see the problem?"

"I don't expect you to get it since you died so early. But these are these things called Anti-Memes from a place called the God Box and well... 4 and I absorbed those powers against Smg1 and 2's wishes so 4's powers are quite unstable right now"