End of a World- Post Story Author's Note

Wooo! Wow what a story, even I myself wasn't expecting that ending because it was supposed to be something completely different.

But I hope you guys enjoyed 3 and 4: Kingdom's Termination!!!

The was initially made at the end of the Genesis Arc before I originally left the community but upon returning at mid to end Lawsuit Arc I realized Revelations would be the perfect place to start this story since it wasn't too far in where current Smg4 Lore was but also close enough to where I started to where everything I had planned would still work.

I originally wasn't going to Publish it because I was afraid of the feedback I was going to receive but the feedback I have gotten has motivated me to continue.

The way I ended this story was not intentional but it worked out extremely well because I didn't give too much story to the Anti-Core and that's really what I want to try and push out in the second book.

WHICH ALSO WASN'T INTENTIONAL BUT WORKED EXTREMELY WELL!!!!

So thank you again for enjoying the story, and be ready for...

3 and 4: Kingdom's Termination Book 2

Proper Title and Story Description are a WIP

The next story takes place between Lawsuit Arc and the Current Lore (More specifically it's everything from the Lawsuit Arc until the episode before 'Are you okay, Smg4?')

Hoping to add more Smg34 Content as I didn't add as much in this story as I wanted