friends ? oh ! oh!

They arrived at the infiermary.
"You ok ?" He asks
Xavier nods, ignoring his blury vision and the buzzing in his ears.
He sats him down on the medical bed but the nurse isnt here.
There's an awkard silence.
"God just please dont speak" xavier screams in his head.
"So..."
Of.fucking.course. he would wanna talk.
"Remember when you broke your nose and we ended up in this same situation ?" Shrek smiles. as he says this and xavier quikly looks away.
"We were 5 i barely remember."
"Well i do."
"You looked so cute back then. You had short hair and wore ugly jumpers."
"Stop."
The door opens and the nurse comes in, the nurse, Mickey mouse has been working for the school since forever. She isnt very good, all she does is give you a sugar and then sends you off. but whatever.
"What brings you here oh ! Oh !"

"I accenditaly hit my friend's head with a basket-ball"

"OH my oh!oh! This is very serious oh!oh!"

The nurse approaches xavier to examine his wounds.

"Dont move ill get the desinfectant oh!oh!"

The nurse dissapears into the other room leaving xavier and shrek in an another awkard silence.

"Friend ? Really?"

"Arent we friends ?" He says, its as if he looks hurt while saying this.

"I dont know..."

"OH!OH! i found the desinfectant!"
"Um... is everything okay ? Oh...oh...."

Even her noticed the awkardness between the two boys, its cutable with a knife.

"Yeah yeah lets just get this over with"

Xavier closes the door of the infiermary. shrek is behind him, wainting.

"I wanna be friends with you you know" he says as he feel his stare behind his back.

"You sure dont make me feel like it"

He scoffs "youre the one who pushes me away. You know what ? I- yeah whatever. See you tomorrow."

He leaves quickly leaving him alone. Its cold here.

Xavier make his way back to his room.

"Wait!!" Someone screams.
He turns around and its y/n they grab his arm.

"Xa-"
VROOOMMM🚙💥💥💥💨💨💨💨💨

OMG Y/N JUST GOT RAN OVER ??
People come rushing in. Realising what happenned the teachers send everyone to their rooms and call the police.

After a while they all got news of y/n's death and there will be a funeral in two days.

These past few days have been wild. What is going on ? Shrek coming back into xavier's life ? Y/n dying ? The basket-ball ? God let it be over already.

Theres a knock on xavier's door.
La marraine la fée is here to take back y/n's stuff. Guess he's all alone in this room again.

All this crazy stuff is getting to his head. He needs to draw. Let it all out. His mind goes blank as he sits down in front of the canvas and starts drawing.
Brush strokes after brush strokes the painting is complete. He goes to sleep.

-The next morning-

The alarm goes off but its so comfy in here how could he ever leave this place ? 7 am is just too cruel of an hour to wake up to.
*ding*
A text. Xavier grabs his Phone, its from- from shrek ??
*meet me under that one big ass tree"
*now ??*
*yes now*
Should he go ? To please that guy ? Nuh huh no way.

Xavier grabs his boots and his coat and heads outside. God its cold.
It better be worth it.
The sun is rising slowly painting the sky shades of soft blue, Pink, purple and orange. Theres fog in the forest and all of this mix into a beautiful frame.
At least if what shrek has to say turns out to be a waste of time the landscape didnt dissappoint.

The big ass tree finaly becomes near but he cant see shrek. If this is à prank he's calling wednesday and they're killing someone.

He stands on one of its roots and whispers "shrek ?"

Suddenly he feels too big hands on his eyes and a voice says "guess who"

"What are you doing ?!dont play around shrek !"

"Oh come on its just a joke"
His hands dissapears from his eyes and he can see again. Xavier turns around to face him.

"So ? Why am i here?"

"Follow me i gotta show you something" he smiles and turns around, walking towards the forest.