the date.

"Two Pairs please." Asks shrek to the guy renting the ice skates.

He hands them the two Pairs and they go sit on a bench to put them on.

"I havent been ice Skating since i was like 5." Says xavier.

"Dont worry i'll catch you if you fall."

Shrek is already done with his shoes so he gets up and gives xavier his hand so he can get up as well.

Walking on ground with these things is already a pain so its gonna get real funny on the ice, Thinks xavier.

"Alright you ready ?" Shrek asks. He's already on the ice and is holding both of xavier's hands to help him stabilize as he's about to get on it too.

"I guess..."

"Just go slow."

"I have to warn you that im going to fall every two seconds."

"No you're not, stop whinning like a baby and get on here."

Long hair buddy pal finally puts his skates on the ice, and even though his Legs are a little wobbely its going better than he thought.

Shrek doesnt let go of his hands and drags him further on the ice.

"See ? Its okay."

"Fuck you."

"Lets keep that for later."

Xavier looks up at him in shock of what he just said. Shrek winks at him then laughs.

"By the way, you're hands are so cold are you dying ?"

"Maybe its because i dont have gloves smartass."

"I dont have some either and they arent cold."

He's right, his hands feel warm.
Shrek joins both of xavier's hands together and holds them in his own in an attempt to warm them.

"This wont do. Guess i better hold your hands for ever now."

"Please dont."

Shrek pouts and says, "you're breaking my heart xavier."

"Good." Answers xavier, laughing as he frees his hands and starts Skating away from shrek.

"Get back here !" Says man Green as he chases after xavier.

White dude goes faster to try and escape his friend but shrek is faster than him.

"Fuck, get away from me !"

Xavier looks behind him and sees his friend getting closer to him. They're inches away from each other when in a desperate attempt to escape, xavier trips.

His life flashes before his eyes but then, he isnt falling anymore.

He feels big hands on his waist, when he opens his eyes he sees shrek above him. He's staring at xavier with startled eyes.
He chuckles, "you good ?"
"Hum, hum." Xavier nods but he barely heard that. He's way too focused on the feeling of shrek's hands on his waist.

He gets his balance back but goddamnit shrek hadnt let go of him yet.

"So," he says, "No more running."

"Dont annoy me then."

"I didnt do anything !"

"I dont care ! You- I- fucking let me go."

Sherk only pulls xavier closer and all remaining coherent thoughts leave xavier's head.

Oh.

Fuck.