flirting.

After what happened in shrek's dorm everything went so fast.
Everyday the two of them flirted more and more.

The next day, shrek held xavier's hand, the boy didnt push him away so they didnt let go of each other's hands for a good moment.

The day after that, as they were playing in the snow with their friends swamp boy and drepressed artist had a snowball fight, they rolled and rolled in the snow only to end up hugging each other.

The day after that day, in class, shrek sent xavier messages on tiny pieces of paper, on it was written stupid pick up lines one of them being
"Kiss :
-yes
-no
-me
-my ass
-what ?"

Xavier answered "my ass".

The weird ass drawing dude kept smilling to himself thinking about that week when he suddenly hears a voice.

"Whats going on ?"

Its wednesday.

"Damnit you scared me. What do you mean ?"

"Oh come on, i aint blind xavier."

"Go to the point."

"You're being way more happy than usual, i mean look at you Just a second ago you were smilling to yourself."

"Am i not allowed to be happy ? I know smilling is foreign to you but its not that big of a deal."

"Of course you are. All im saying is that it got to have something to do with shrek."

"..."

"Im right am i not ?"

"Do we really have to talk about this now."

"You like him ?"

Xavier mumbles, "i might..."

"Well. I hate talking about feelings but... if you want someone to listen to you. I am here."

Wow, she's actually behaving like a friend right now. Although she looks extremely uncomfortable and in Pain just from saying those words the weirdo knows she's sincere.

"Thanks wednesday, i'll think about it."

She nods then turns around and starts walking away.

Thinking about it, wednesday is in a relationship maybe she could help figure some stuff out.

"Wait !"

She stops walking.

"I do... have some questions."

"So... what are your questions ?" Wednesday asks after Tyler just put 2 hot chocolate on their table.

"I was wondering, how did you know you liked enid ?"

She doesnt answer right away and after a few seconds she says, "one day she just kissed me and that didnt disgut me. That how i knew."

"What ?? Seriously?"

"Oh and there was this one time ajax flirted with her and i was ready to commit 3rd degree murder."

"Well at least that makes more sense."

"Are you not sure that you like him ?"

"I think i like him, but what if im wrong ?"

"Would you be jealous if he dated someone else ?"

Xavier tries to imagine shrek dating someone else and to be honest it did hurt him. He did not like that thought at all.

"Yeah, i really hate it."

"Then you must truly like him."

Bro lets out a long sigh "im so screwed."

"I used to think like that before going out with enid. Dont be afraid of your feelings xavier, i know its gonna sound really weird coming from me but... love can be a good thing.
....sometimes."

"Whoa, enid really changed your perspective huh ?"

"Dont bring mr. Querer into this."

"Alright, chill."

Night falls, and xavier falls asleep. Tomorrow he has his "date" thats not officially a date with shrek.
All of nevermore goes mimimimi💤🤽‍♂️😴🤟🌠.

Morning comes and xavier is getting ready.
He puts on his jacket, his scarf and his shoes then heads downstairs to the rendez-vous point he and shrek agreed to meet.

Shrek is already there, waiting on his Phone. As he hears xavier walking towards him he raises his head.

"Hey ! You're ready ?"

"Yeah, lets go."

"This way."

Drawing dude follows shrek outside the school.

"Are we taking to bus ?" He asks.

"Nope."

Greeny boy takes him to a car, its a pick up.

"Wait you have a car ?"

"No, i rented this one for today."

"Oh god was it really necessary ?"

"Yes it absolutly is." He smiles and opens the door for xavier.

As xavier gets in he notices a whole bunch of blankets in the back. What did shrek had in
mind ? He didnt bother asking because he knew shrek wouldnt tell him.

Shrek starts the car and they leave nevermore.
They follow long roads surronded by huge trees, through the window xavier can see bits of the lake. The sun shines on its icy surface.

Shrek turns on the radio. He picks a station that's playing the most stupid song ever and raises the volume at its maximum.

"now thats what i call music !!" He screams over the song.

"Are you kidding ??" Xavier screams.

"You dont like it ?"

"No !"

He laughs and xavier joins him.

"Please, this is torture !"

"You have no taste xavier !" He says ironically.

"Oh my god."

This song is followed by even worse ones but shrek and xavier end up singing them, screaming at the top of their lungs.

After a good 15 minutes of driving, they park the car near the lake. Its in an area with only one tiny village, not a lot of people come here.

"This way." Says Green man.

As they get closer to the shores xavier finally understands why shrek took him here.

A few other people are here, mostly children and their parents. On the side there's a wooden cabin with a sign on top of it saying "ice skates."

"We're going ice Skating ?".