secret.

So thats what happened. Xavier had never took the time to search his memories to find out why he hated shrek so much.
But still in this story shrek betrayed him. There was an actual reason to the end of their friendship.

"Wait. You left me for azula."

" what ? I never did that you Just started ignoring me out of the blue"

"Oh come on i know it was a long time ago but jésus christ heard everything, i know you pity me."

"Hold on- jésus chirst ? Dont you know that back then he was pretty popular to be the one guy that always gets confused and mixes everything."

"But- you were talking with azula and-"

"You trust him more than me ? You guys talked together twice."

"Okay then what did you say to azula ?"

"OH, thats my moment, i remember every Word of that day. It marked me you know."

🎉🎉🌟🌟⭐🌟⭐🎉🎉🎉(back to 7 years earlier)

One step in front of the other shrek is following the lines drawn on the floor of the school Hallway as a way of distraction while waiting for xavier to come back from the toilets.

Its getting darker as the sun slowly dissapears.

"Hey" he hears from behind him.

He turns around only to find azula.
"What do you want ?" Says shrek on the defensive.

"Calm down, i just wanna talk"

"I have no time to waste get lost"

"Oh yeah ? But its about xavier."

"Tch, youre gonna call him a looser again and how i should stop being his friend. Let it go azula im never agreeing with you."

"Ahah not at all. See i think its in all our best interest if you get away from him now or you'll get hurt"

"See ? Your saying excatly what i thought you would ! And whats that about getting hurt ? Youre gonna beat me up?"

"I could, but-"

"Then what ?" Asks xavier as shrek comes back from getting lost in his thoughts.

"Hum... yeah- yeah sorry, after that she made up a rumor about me that she would spread if i didnt stop hanging out with you and if i didnt it would back fire on you.
Although i still refused, but the next day you wouldnt talk to me. Then azula came to me saying she was right and i just-"
"i assumed you knew about the rumor and didnt wanted to be friends with me anymore. Im sorry i should have insisted. I cant believe we made up stuff in our head that tore us appart."

"Woah. How come jésus chirst told me all those horrible things ? Did he wanted to start drama ?"

"I guess there's no way of knowing. But i've been friends with him in middle school and he's not that type of guy he just gets confused a lot just like that one time he thought he heard a god talking to him and he told everyone it was his father."

"Ahaha really?"

"Yeah"

"Where is he now ? I havent heard of him since middle school"

"I saw on social media that he lives in California now and works as a dresseur de requin."

"No shit."

"I know right."

They both laugh. The past few years could have been so much different if they didnt sticked with fake beliefs and just communicated.

"So..." he says,
"Can we be friends again?"

Xavier reachs out for him as he puts his arms around his neck and shrek puts his arms around my waist.

"Of course."

His embrace is warm, in xavier's memories his Hugs were the best and he's glad that didnt change.
~
~
~
~
"See ? Your saying excatly what i thought you would ! And whats that about getting hurt ? Youre gonna beat me up?"

"I could, but just let me finish."
"See, i know about your little secret."

shrek freezes "my- my what ?"

"Oh come on. You like him."

Shrek's heart pounds in his chest, he never expected azula out of all people to notice his real feelings about his friend.

"You wrong. He's just my friend."

"Right right i dont care if thats not really how you feel about him, cause in the end no one will know and no one will believe you."

Shrek stands silent, a horrified look on his face.

"You woudnt..."

"Oh yes i will. Can you picture it ? The face that xavier will make when he ears about this. No way he'll wanna be your friend after that."

"..."

"And thats when you get hurt. Xavier wont speak to you anymore and everyone will laugh at your face.
Of course you could still deny it but that would only turn everyones attention and laughter at xavier."

"What do you want ?"

"End your friendship with him now."