5 Rhythm lose!?

Your POV
I enter the club and see my teammates dancing or talking to other people I keep walking.

"HEY P/N" I turn around and see Shakes "Hey man I want to introduce you to someone" Shakes says and see a man standing next to him "This is my good friend Spenza! Spenza this is our new team mate P/N!" Shakes says. "Nice to meet you I'm Spenza also known a the PI(PA PI??) guy!" He says As he extends his hand. Which I shake. We end up walking to the bar and Spenza starts to eat and Dancing Rasta is talking to Shakes about something and Tiger next to them.

"Hey check out Cool Jo move! Hey Joe how do you do that move!" He said. I end up following since I also wanted to know how to do that move. We ended up walking towards a different room. I looked around while walking and saw Blok doing a type of dance? *cute* I thought. I decided to leave them and go to hang out with Blok. I tap his shoulder and he turns around. "Hey man thought you might want company" I say. He looks at me and nods his head with a smile. I start moving back bump into someone "Sorry man" I say as he just walks toward the exit. *weird*
I start dancing while does his dancing? * I'm so going to give him lesson's *

(Skip time you leave the party)

*sigh* "One more day left till training still only one team member found out. Which is good. Less to worry about. *yawn* Welp goodnight" I said to myself in the hotel room.

(282 words)