Shane fin x reader

(Ok so I thought 💭 about this for a while now but I guess it's time to write heads up I may have not gotten something right but it's something let's began)

                    Liquido POV
*I've been looking everywhere for him and I can't find him anywhere* "SHANE where are you bro everyone looking for you" *where can he be we are supposed to be training* I speed down the hallway and turn right needing to find him right away. Just as I was about to make another turn I heard something fall to the floor. I look and see a closet door. *could he be here? Hmm.. wouldn't hurt to check??..*
(Earlier heheheh)

Your POV
I'm walking from the restroom and I feel someone cover my eyes
"guess who~" the person said I smile and play along "let me guess
"Give me a sec hmm.. is it the player that is skipping out on his training to spend time with me?" I laughed as I was spin around
"it is my little guppy so how about we hide and have some time together before they start looking for me?" Shane says as he takes me by the waist and goes into the nearest closet
I giggle at this. I close the door and Shane immediately hugs me... well more like his face is in my chest getting a recharge.
"You feel so nice Guppy I can stay here with you and relax" he says mumbling in my chest.
"Yea you could but I feel like you would like kisses instead" I say laughing Shane looks up at me an-"eep!!!" He lifts me up I immediately wrap my arms around his neck.
Shane laugh "You jerk! I-I-I Hmpf!" I can't even speak my face is red
"////////////"
Shane looks me and says
"You know you love it come on guppy yo-" *I can feel my face turning red I* I grabbed his face and start kiss him making him stumble a bit back knocking something over. But we didn't care we continued to make out •_~

          (Now on to the present)

                    Liquido POV
I look and see a closet door. *could he be here? Hmm.. wouldn't hurt to check??..* I open the closet door to see Shane and Y/N making out they immediately stop once they see the door open "umm.. cya" I slam the door and ran off.

Your POV
I feeling embarrassed for being caught in the closet with my boyfriend "////" "we should go to y-your room t-to umm.." *I can't speak right again!!*
"Your right let's go guppy~" Shane said as he heads to his room with me in his arms

(I was think about doing a smut but maybe not plus I the scene was supposed to be different but I felt that this was cute in a way >////<
What did you guys think about it???
Requested by @adhigodoffire Words 485)