12|Hook, line, and sinker 🚢

(this might be weird because it's hard to write something you haven't really felt, also warning-there is a large quantity of fluff)

How does he know my name?

Oh, that's right...What are you doing, say something!!

"Nice to meet you too..."

"RK."

"Nice to meet you too RK."

For a moment, RK just stood there, grinning like an idiot, but then he collected the scattered fragments of his thoughts.

                                          Good she can't see my face...

                                Meanwhile:

Alice's face felt like it was burning, like it might burst into flames at the earliest opportunity,

Maybe it's that fire from earlier?

"So, uh, where are you going?" RK asked.

"I don't really know, I'm trying to find my friend- Six."

RK felt a sick feeling swim through him. Was he, could he be, jealous? RK didn't know, but he did feel better when Alice explained who Six was.

"Have you seen her?" Alice inquired.

"No, sorry - I can help you look for her if you like?!" With that high-pitched voice uplift, Alice looked at RK. He had a sheepish look on his face, like he'd been caught stealing cookies from the cookie jar, and was unconsciously rubbing the back of his neck. In other words: Bashful, nervous, and flustered. Alice wondered if she looked the same. She took pity on the worried boy (sure, that's the only reason), and accepted. Almost like automatons, they both reached out, and as their fingers brushed against each other, electricity tingled through them. Then, RK took off his porcelain head/hat/thing and Alice's breath was stolen away. Smiling, she shook her head and offered her hand to RK. In disbelief, RK took it wonderingly and they walked out of the school together and into a bright, new day.