Chapter 3: A teenage abomination. Because why not?

"AAAAAAAHHH!" Hunter screamed jumping off the couch. He turned his head in every direction looking for any sign of danger his eyes dilated and focused.
"Yeesh, you mind yelling any louder?" An older female voice asked groggily.

Hunter turned and saw the old woman from yesterday. Eda, if he remembered correctly.

"S-sorry. Just... just a bad dream." He sighed.

"Well you better Walk it off because we don't need to attract the attention of everyone on the isles."

"Right."

Then the sound of running was heard inquiring Eda and Hunter to look to the main hallway where they saw Luz and King running down, with Luz in a grey tank top and purple shorts. "What happened, is everyone okay!?" She exclaimed. "Has someone intruded upon my holy sanctum!?" King demanded.

"It's fine, Hunter just had a nightmare." Eda explained.

"Oh, are you ok?" Luz asked worryingly.

"I'm fine." Hunter reassured her. "It's not the first time this has happened, I just need make sure that I don't sleep for too long so I don't dream. Speaking of which, how long was I out?"

"Well when did you go to sleep?" Eda asked.

"I'd say around, 9:30?"

"Well since it's now 7:30 I'd say around ten hours."

"Ten hours!?" Hunter exclaimed.

"Yeah?" Eda asked confused by his reaction.

"Wow, I haven't had that much sleep in almost a year."

"Uh, how long did you sleep for usually?" Luz asked.

"Eh, around three to four hours on average give or take."

There was a small silence from the three people around Hunter. Then they fully processed what he said. "WHAT!?"

"Ow! Calm down you guys are louder than a howitzer!"

Hunter was ignored.

"Only four hours!?" Said Luz.

"How are you still sane!?" Asked King.

"How are you still alive!?" Asked Eda.

"Hey it could be worse. At one point I couldn't sleep for over a week."

"A WEEK!?" They exclaimed even louder. "Ugh, can you guys please get off my sleep schedule!? It's not my fault that my division kept constantly getting into fights with little rest!"

"Oh, sorry." Luz apologized sheepishly rubbing the back of her head.

"Well." Eda spoke up. "Moving on from that, it's time for breakfast, after that I have something very special to show you guys."

Later

After finishing up breakfast, Eda took Hunter, Luz, and King out on a flight to a nearby beach. A flight which Hunter had spent most of which with his eyes closed and grasping Owlbert with all of his might.

Hunter also had another issue, his wardrobe, he had very few clothing with him, all of which were issued by the military and he only had two outfits, his combat uniform, and his dress uniform. So he improvised, he wasn't in a war anymore so all of his weapons were left back at the Owl House except for his trench knife and bayonet, he was wearing his Khaki trousers and combat boots with the leggings. On his torso he wore his cotton undershirt under his M1941 field jacket along with his dog tags around his neck, and to top it all of, he also had his field hat on.