Chapter 41 - 50

ʚChapter 41

    Lu Xiaojiu melted into the ocean of candies, and so did the guys who followed. They were not poor kids in the Mobei base. Although it was impossible to buy candy with silver coins like her, they were worth a copper coin for a copper coin. I still have the financial resources to taste all the candies one by one.

    Emmmmmm, there should be, right? There are at least a thousand kinds of candies in the machines on the four walls. There are many flavors of hard fruit candy alone, as well as nougat, milk candy, chocolate of various concentrations, marshmallows of different flavors, lollipops, Cotton candy, malt candy, toffee, plum candy and so on and so on.

    Even if each type only costs one copper coin, it will cost about a dozen silver coins to buy them all, and Mo Bei doubts that he won't be able to eat them for a day, let alone whether the tongue will be numb from the sweet taste, so why not the teeth? Yet?

    Lu Yuan also thought of this, and decisively stopped his nephew's irrational way of shopping. He used great self-control to control his desire, and proposed to talk about the candy business in another place.

    Mo Bei readily agreed, and then under the watchful eyes of everyone, he bought himself some white chocolate balls and hazelnut chocolate balls, stuffing the sides of his pockets bulging, and then Shi Shiran walked out of the candy store.

    Thinking about leaving for a while, and not knowing what happened to the celebration, Mo Bei simply took Lu Yuan and others to the square. After this upgrade, a small reception room was specially opened in the service hall. It was just right to go there.

    "Today is a celebration, and the square is very lively. Didn't it bother you?"

    Mo Bei asked Lu Yuan with a smile. The other party obviously hadn't recovered from seeing so many people all of a sudden. It was almost empty, but now it has become a sea of ​​people, no matter how calm it is, it is somewhat shocking.

    "I'm still wondering why I didn't see anyone before, so it's so lively." Lu Yuan quickly returned to his original state, complimented Mo Bei a little, and then continued to move forward under her leadership.

    Mo Bei smiled slightly at this, and thought to himself that this is so good, but anyone who has been to a 5A-level scenic spot during the Golden Week will not think it is a big deal. Isn't it just a square where hundreds of people gather? It's a small thing, I've seen big scenes with tens of thousands of people.

    Especially when the tour group gathers in the afternoon, the rest platform can truly achieve a seamless connection between people, but anyone with a serious density phobia is not suitable to stand on a high place to look at people's heads.

    "My lord!"

    "Hello, my lord."

    "Sister lord, where have you been? We haven't found you yet." "My lord

    , this is the booty I got from the trap today, and I give it to you!" "

    My lord, Do you want lamb kebabs? I just bought it and it’s hot.”

    ​​Mo

    Bei greeted the enthusiastic citizens one by one, thanked them for their trophies and gifts, and even touched a chocolate when he met a child Tuck the ball in, give the little ones a sweet mouth, and hear them burst into a huge whoop of joy.

    "Sweet!"

    "It's sugar, isn't it sugar!"

    "Mine is white, and yours is black. Let's eat half of it, okay?" "