Chapter Two//He's Back

Refresher:
'hello Finney-boy...' i close my eyes, and pull Vance closer to me.

TW//Mention of suicide, Kind of SA, mention of SA

----

Narrator PoV:

wait... is Finney hearing a voice in his head? or did Vance say that?

Vance wouldn't hurt Finney in that way...

would he?

----

Finney PoV:

i shut my eyes tighter hoping that my minds just fucking with me.

'finnnneyyyyyy,' the voice torchers me.

i think Vance felt me tense up, as he slides his hands up and down my back to calm me. he rests on hand on my hip.

'he can't hurt you. he's gone alright. and i'm always here to protect you,' he whispers, acknowledging the other boys in the next room.

i nod slightly. i wipe my eyes from tears threatening to fall.

'can i just go to bed? i don't feel like staying up any longer..' i ask him.

it's around 8:00pm by now.

'alright. i'll explain to the boys that your just tired. get some rest alright?' he says getting up.

'alright,' i respond.

he leaves and closes the door behind me. i lay down on Vance's bed and get comfortable.

'i'm coming for you Finney my love...' the voice terrorises.

i shut my eyes tighter. the voice disperses.

"it's just my mind!" i think to myself.

after a couple of minutes of pretending to be asleep, i slowly start to drift off. i yawn one more time then i'm out of it, Vance on my mind.

i wake up to the rumbling and bumpiness of a car engine and the feel of driving. a tingly feeling rested on my mouth, it almost felt.. sticky? i open my eyes to be looking out of a window, white metal holding it in place on one side, and black plastic material on the other.

i watched as trees flew along my eyes gaze, my blurry gaze. i didn't recognise any of my surroundings. the familiar sound of crackling comes from the stereo, as soft singing voices fight their way through to my ears.

i felt weak but i looked towards the stereo. wait... this isn't Vance's car.. this is a van. my eyes open wider as i start to realise where i am. i sit up straight, and look towards the driver. my heart shattered. i backed myself up against the car door.

'oh you're awake,' his deep menacing voice tormented my brain.

i couldn't move. i was paralysed with fear.

'don't worry Finney-boy. i'm not gonna hurt you...' his dark contorted eyes stared through mine to my soul. at least it felt like they did.

my heart was pounding out of my chest. i shivered at the sound of his voice, horrible memories filling my mind. he looked different. i sat in horror. staring at him, taking in every little detail about his new appearance.

his masks smile reached the holes where his eyes peered out of. it, the mask, having an unnerving smile that caused shivers to go up my spine. i almost vomited.

the fear and realisation settled as i realised i was far out of town, with no phone, no way of contacting Vance, and no way of knowing where the fuck i am, putting aside the fact i'm trapped in the grasp of my kidnapper who is also my rapist.

i begged the tears forming and welling up in my eyes not to fall.

'don't show weakness Finney. it'll only make him stronger,' i thought to myself.

i slowed my breathing. i moved myself slowly back to sitting in the chair properly, making sure to stay on guard. my whole body would not relax anytime soon, keeping up the walls i've built up to contain the feelings of what happened a few years back.

i would rather the ground open up below me and swallow me whole, even if it lead to hell, that would be better than here, no doubt.

i can feel the fear in the pit of my stomach growing as he moved his hand off his leg to touch my thigh. i tensed up and tried to move away from him again, but he gripped my leg harder holding me there, otherwise if i moved his nails would dig into my skin making me bleed.

i wanted to cry, i wanted to run away and hide, i wanted to kill myself right there. Vance was the only thing on my mind, i'm sure he'll find me someday.

someday...

----

(712 words)

Yo, I didn't realise how short this chapter was gonna be, i just really wanted to get a couple chapters out so i can work on the next ones and then work on some other stories out that i have been working on too. sorry if this is so short. i hope you're enjoying this series.

This has been requested by a person who read my first Vinney book 'Hold Me Tight' Wasn't sure if they wanted to be called out or not.

Anyways trying to keep this short.

Hope you enjoyed