Chapter Seven//Dream Come True?

Refresher:

my eyes felt heavier and heavier. i started to drift off in Mattys arms. he carried my upstairs and out of the building. he sat me on the hood of a police car.

'are you okay?' he asked.

'yeah... i just wanna get outta here,' i say.

'me too. wake up Finney,' he says.

'wh-what?'

'WAKE UPPP!!!!'

TW// SA, SH, Swears, Panic Attack

----

Finney PoV:

what?

What's happening?

'Matty... i am awake,' i say back to him, hopping off the hood of the police car.

'Finney. wake up please,' Matt's voice drifted to my ears.

Matt wasn't even near me. i turned around to see everyone staring at me. yelling words. i could only hear Matt, Matty, Buzz, and Moose. everyone else was mimicking their words, but no sound coming out.

'but...' tears started to form in my eyes. 'but we made it out...'

'wake up please Finney!' they kept screaming.

my words were coming out choked. tears falling from my eyes. Matty came over and leaned down holding my shoulders.

'i know. this is the perfect dreamworld. but the real world needs you Finney Blake. please wake up,' his face was sad, tears looked like they were falling.

i nodded. i have to get back to the real world... with him... i stood from where i had fallen to my knees.

'how do i wake up?' i asked.

'you don't think he's killed him have you?' Moose's voice floats to my ears.

i try screaming my nothing comes out.

'LET ME OUTTT,' i screamed at the top of my lungs. 'IM NOT READY TO DIE!!! I HAVE TO GO BACK TO VANCE!'

i started breathing heavily. oh god. am i having a panic attack in a dream? i know how that went last time and it didn't really end well...

i couldn't get air to my lungs. tears fell faster, till i couldn't see out my eyes. i fell to my knees. i tried to slow my breathing but it only made it worse. i crawled up into a ball.

my hands shook. i couldn't stop them. i couldn't move. the ground below started sinking me in. i grasped at anything i could hold trying to stop from going under. i didn't want to go back to the place.

i started slipping. the ground was consuming me whole. i lost my grip and i fell. i fell and fell and fell. my thoughts tormenting me the entire way down.

'AHHHHHHHHHH,' i screamed out of frustration, hitting my head to try and get them to go away.

i hit the ground, letting out a pained groan. i opened my eyes. i shuddered when i got up and looked around. all my fears and insecurities lurked in the shadows of this hole in my mind i created. i felt breathing down my neck and turned around.

'YOU'LL NEVER BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME,' my dad screamed in my face.

he went to punch me but dispersed. i start walking. there's only one way to wake up from this...

Vance PoV:

i have spent night and day up rea searching where Finney had gone. i hadn't found ANYTHING. my tears stained the paper under my head. then Robin came in.

'Vance. you need to stop going to sleep at the desk. we will find him. i promise,' he said with a sweet voice.

i sobbed. 'you don't know that. you can't promise anything,'

'no you're right i can't. but we can try,' he says gently wiping the tears from my eyes. 'come get breakfast hermoso,'

i get up from my seat. i walk over to my bag, i grab some clothes and change into them. i rinse my face off with water from the bathroom sink. i walk down the stairs to sit at the table with Robins family.

we ate breakfast. then taking my mind easily away from Finney.

'let's go do something fun today. what do you boys think?' his mum asked us.

'yeah!' Robin replied.

'but Finney...' i said to him.

'one day. you've been non stop trying to find him. one day,' he says.

i'm hesitant but say yes anyways. we head out to the car after everyone's gotten ready. this day may be fun...

Finney PoV:

i walk further towards the unknown. voices whispering slurs and other names in my ears. i saw something up ahead sprint across the narrow footpath. i stop in my tracks for a second until i realise the darkness behind me is closing in. i start walking again.

i get to the place i saw the thing run across. i try to ignore the rustles of the bushes next to me. just keep walking Finn. that's when i got jumped. the Grabber jumped on me tackling me to the ground.

'YOU WILL FOREVER BE MINE!!!!' he screamed in my face.

'FUCK OFF,' i screamed back.

i kicked him off me jumping up and running away from him. i tan for the longest i could before my breathing started getting jagged. i saw the door in the forest. i ran towards it even though i was tired. it started moving away from me. the closer i got it stayed the same distance away from me.

i kept running. when i heard voices.

'Finney please wake up!' Buzz and Matt's voice flowed through.

i kept running

'c'mon Fa-Finney. Please wake up,' Moose said. he never says please, not to me.

i started to see black in the corners of my eyes.

'WAKE UP FINNEY PLEASE!!! PLEASE TELL ME YOURE NOT DEAD FINNEY PLEASE!!' Mattys voice echoed in my ears.

i ran faster...

----

word count: 940

sorry for a shorter chapter. i just really wanted to leave you on a cliffhanger. how was this chapter? i'd love to hear compliments or constructive feedback!

alright hope you enjoyed.