Chapter Eight//Recurring

Refresher:

i started to see black in the corners of my eyes.

'WAKE UP FINNEY PLEASE!!! PLEASE TELL ME YOURE NOT DEAD FINNEY PLEASE!!' Mattys voice echoed in my ears.

i ran faster...

----

Finney PoV:

i reached the door opening it and falling through.

i opened my eyes. my entire force felt drained. the Grabber pulled out.

'good boy,' he said, rubbing my face with his hand.

i didn't have the energy to pull away. he got up changing and left out the big metal door. i scrunched my face up. i was free. i was going to be free. why did it have to be a dream!!

'Finney. oh my God you're awake. it's been a week Finney. we thought you were dead!' Matty said pulling in his restraints as if trying to get to me.

'what- what do you mean. a week..' i asked, my throat dry.

'you haven't woken up in a week,' Moose said, sniffling.

did he just.. does he... is he crying? HAS MOOSE BEEN CRYING OVER ME HAHA!!

'neither has the Grabber stopped... you know.. for a week,' Buzz said uncomfortably, shuddering.

i rolled my eyes. i just want to get out of here. i just want Vance. i miss him dearly. i need a way out. i pulled harder on the restraints hoping to get my arms free. i was surprised when my arms slide from the cuffs. i looked at my hands then sat up leaning against the wall. i was still tired as hell.

i grabbed my pants and shirt pulling them closer to me. i was only in underwear. i pulled them on and shoved my shirt on not caring that it was backwards. i shoved my hand into the pocket in my pants then the other side.

'Finney what are you doing? get us out now,' Moose said.

i clutched onto the toy pulling it out of the pocket. i looked at it and smiled. i went to stand up and realised my legs had gone fast asleep. i sighs and rolled myself over dragging myself over to the other boys. i shoved the tip of the spaceship into the lock moving it round till i heard a click.

i did that for all four boys. then i laid myself against the wall, tired. i couldn't drag myself across the floor anymore. i felt like all the energy from my body was drained.

'hey we gotta get out of here Finney Blake,' Moose said, cautiously going to the door.

i nod and go to stand failing miserably.

'need help?' Matty asked, holding out a hand to me.

'yeah but... i think it's more than you think... sorry,' i reply.

'that's okay,' he says, holding my hands and pulling me up.

i stumble not able to stand leaning all my weight on him. he steps back a little bracing himself to stay standing upright.

'here,' he says, leaning down and picking me up.

i chucked a little. only because this is exactly what happened in my dream. just the tinniest bit different. that stupid nightmare is the only thing playing in my mind, it was horrible.

we all slowly make our way up the stairs, being cautious. when we reached the top of the stairs we hear snoring. we make our way over to the door while he's blacked out on the couch.

'fuck. there's like a number bike lock on the door. and a bunch of others. i can undo the rest but the bike lock,' Buzz said.

'i can do the bike lock..' i said walking over to it.

i stare at it for a while. i start to remember the numbers one by one. putting them in while the others look for something to pick the locks with. i undo the bike lock, then buzz starts undoing the rest of them.

the door opens and we hear sounds coming from the Grabbers room. we all stop making no sound, then the Grabber starts snoring again. we file out of the door. moose takes a picture of the house and then we get into the Grabbers car, or more a van i guess.

'finney... wake up please,' Matty said softly turning around.

'no... no please no,' i said desperately.

THIS NIGHTMARE IS JUST REACCURING!!!!!

Vance PoV:

'hey guys!! this van...' i said pointing at the screen with cctv on it. 'it stops outside my house the footage goes all weird here, then it drives off. and here it is here' i point at another camera screen.

'you think Finney was in that truck?' Bruce asks.

'maybe. look here it disappears into the woods to a wooden cabin i think. you cant see much through the trees. but Finney could be in that cabin,' i say hopefully.

'you're right. he could be. and we're going to get him back,' Robin says placing his hand in my shoulder.

i really hope he's right. it's been nights and days without sleep. i will never stop looking for him. i have to get him away from that horrible man, and i will NEVER go home.

----

word count: 853