Chapter Three//Unknown location

Refresher:

i wanted to cry, i wanted to run away and hide, i wanted to kill myself right there. Vance was the only thing on my mind, i'm sure he'll find me somedays.

someday...

TW//SA

————

i sat in the passengers seat, fiddling with the sleeves of my hoodie. I watched as the trees flew past the windows, i frowned when i felt a hand lay itself on my thigh and squeezing it gently. he started slowing down the car, he turned the indicator on and turned down a dirt road leading into the forest. i shiver when he moves his hand up further up my leg. he pulls up to a cabin and slows the car right down till it stopped. he got out of the car, i stayed in the passengers side because i didn't want to leave with him.

he came round to my side and opened my door.

'get out Finney-boy,' he says deeply making me shiver with fear.

i get out of the car, he locks it and he puts his arm on my back leading me into the cabin. he locks the door behind me doing up multiple padlocks and puts the keys in his pocket. i counted about 5 or 6 locks on the door plus a chain.

'hello Finney...' he growls lowly, backing me up against a wall.

my stomach churns as he puts his hand near my head, he leans down and kisses my lips. i try and pull away from him but he leans in again keeping me from pulling away from him. he licks my bottom lip as if asking for me to open my mouth. i gag. he growls and shoves his tongue in my mouth anyways, i make a face. he moves one of his hands down to my ass. i shuffle uncomfortably, trying to get out of his grasp.

he pulls away.

'stop squirming,' he growls putting two fingers under my chin forcing me to look at him.

i try to turn my face away from him when he goes to lean in again, he leans back out and wraps his fingers around my chin forcing me to face him again. he leans in and kisses me roughly. i whimper again as he shoves his tongue down my throat again. he pulls away for a second.

'p-p-please st-op,' i try begging him.

'why would i do that babyboy,' he smirks, pulling me closer to him by my waist. 'i might give you a break from me though... if you do something for me,'

'wh-what?' i ask concerned for what he wants.

'well. you're acting like you hate me. i want you to actually kiss me back. and then maybe i'll let you have a break from me,' he smiles.

i frown and look towards the ground.

'i promise,' he sneers. 'just act like you like it,' he pushes some hair out of my face, resting his hand on my cheek. 'yeah?'

i nod slowly, just wishing this was a dream.

he leans in kissing me again. i try not to gag as i kiss him back very hesitantly.

*time skip*

i shuddered sleeping in my bed as i felt someone or something staring at me. i didn't want to look, already knowing who it probably was. i heard him leave the room. i turned over to look at the door, seeing it was closed i got out of the bed as quietly as i can. i go over to the covered window pulling away the sheet.

i open the window and it lets out a groan, due to not have been being used for years.

'I KNEW IT' he yells and runs as fast as he can towards me.

i try climbing out faster. he grabs my ankle and yanks me back into the room. i fell to the floor and he gets on top of me.

'someone's been a naughty boy,' he says as he puts both legs on either side of me, pinning my hands above my head.

i whimper as he tightens his grip on my wrists.

'you deserve this boy,'

*time skip*

i sit in the corner of the room after he raped me, he's screwing metal into the wall covering up the windows. silent tears fall down my cheeks.

please Vance. please save me.

Vance PoV:

(This is Vances PoV while Finney is getting taken by the grabber and leaving the town. Starting from when he left Finney to go to bed by himself)

i leave Finney in the bedroom alone so he can get some sleep, i was gonna join him in a minute anyways. i went out into the living room alone.

'alright the beds are all set up and everything,' i say and sit down on the couch next to Robin.

'wheres Finney?' he asks.

'in my room. he decided to go to bed early tonight, he's just a little tired,' i say.

'alright. movie time then?' Bruce asks hopeful.

'movie time,' i nod.

we turn on a movie and start watching it. the movie we picked happened to be a horror. about halfway through Bruce pauses the movie.

'dude! the blonde girl was about to get fucking murdered!' Robin complains.

'okay okay, i just needed to pee. can we also make snacks like popcorn? it's boring having nothing in my hands,' Bruce complains back getting up and heading to the bathroom.

'he's got a point,' Billy says getting up.

i get up and lead the others to my kitchen. we head in and make the popcorn, i juggle through my pantry and find some chips and candy that i have and chuck it onto the bench to take out to the living room with me.

we all go back to the living room and go to sit down and play the movie again.

'before we play this does anyone else need to go to the toilet?' i asked.

'yeah, i think i'll go,' Robin says, getting up and heading down the hall.

'anyone else?' i ask again.

they all shake their heads. we chatter for a while as we wait for Robin to get back from the bathroom. we were talking about what direction we thought the movie was going in until...

'VANCE!' Robin yells from my room.

'WHAT!?' i yell back in a questioning tone.

'COME HERE,' he yells again.

All of us run down to my room, i run in first to see Finney not lying on my bed where i left him an hour ago, with the window open wide and the curtains blowing everywhere with the wind.

'wh-where's Finn-Finney...' i say stumbling over my words.

'i don't know.. do you think he would've left?' Robin asks.

'n-n-no...' i stutter.

my heart begins pounding, my head racing to the immediate bad thoughts, i stumbled backwards a couple steps, i was loosing my balance, my chest felt heavy, my breathing quickened because i felt like i couldn't breathe, Robin grabbed me and helped me to my bed and sat me down on it.

oh Finney...

where are you?

————

(word count 1183)