Chapter Four//All Too Familiar

Refresher:

my heart begins pounding, my head racing to the immediate bad thoughts, i stumbled backwards a couple steps, i was loosing my balance, my chest felt heavy, my breathing quickened because i felt like i couldn't breathe, Robin grabbed me and helped me to my bed and sat me down on it.

oh Finney...

where are you?

TW//SA & Abuse, Slurs

————

Finney PoV:

the Grabber knocked me out after he finished screwing in the metal plates. i tried to scream but he didn't let me. he covered my mouth with his hand and gassed me like he did the first time i was taken.

~time skip~

i woke up to hear whispering and the sound of chains rattling. i felt something cold against my wrists, i tried to move them when i realised i couldn't. i yanked at the restraints. i opened my eyes to look up and see that i was chained to a bed.

not again... seriously!!

i hear whispering again and that brings my attention to the three boys tiring in the room chained up to a wall, my eyes were blurry so i couldn't make out who was there.

'hello faggot,' the voice sounded familiar, really familiar.

'speak up faggot, cat got your tongue?' then it hit me...

'Matt, Matty, Buzz,' i said coldly.

'damn are you dead or something? didn't hear me the first time?!' Matt growled.

i rolled my eyes - which were finally adjusting to being open - and observed the rest of the room. just like the other one... just colder.

the concrete walls lifted the roof around 6-7ft above the ground - felt higher due to me being chained down.

'how long have you guys been here?' i asked.

'four days,' Matt replied.

'three,' Matty said.

'and two,' Buzz finished.

'when did you get here finney?' Matty asked sounding bored.

'since yesterday,' i said pulling at the restraints again. 'why does he want you here...?'

'no idea... said something about watching something. i don't know,' Matty replied.

'the fuck does he want you here for faggot..?' Buzz asks.

i hear the door clunk.

'i think you're about to find out,' i said pulling against my restraints trying to get out of them.

i see out of the corner of my eyes Mattys brows furrow. then the Grabber walks in and his face mellows out a little, showing weakness for a couple seconds till straightening out again and fixing his glare.