Chapter Five//Partnered?!

Refresher:
the entire time he was in here, the three boys were screaming their heads off. i don't move. too much pain. i look over to the thing he left of the ground.

A NINE TAILED WHIP?! THAT'S HIS NEW FUCKING TOY?! NO WONDER I'M FUCKING SORE!!!

Vance PLEASE hurry!!!

————

Vance PoV:

i need to talk to someone.

'hey uncle,' i say still upset about Finney.

'hello Vance. what's wrong boy?' he asked.

'Finney.. he's been... he- he's been tak-en by the Grabber again,' i sob, god i sound pathetic.

'he said he'd change...' he sounded upset.

wait...

'what? who said he'd change?' i stared at him.

'the Grabbing. or whatever he's called,'

'what do you mean, 'he said he'd change,' ?' i asked worried.

'okay so i helped the guy to get out of the grasps of the police officers. so what?! he said he'd change Vance,' my uncle said, i couldn't believe this fucker.

'YOU RESCUED A CHILD RAPIST OF COURSE HE'S NOT GOING TO CHANGE!!! HE CAPTURED FINNEY AGAIN AND YOURE GONNA SAY OH WELL?!?!' i screamed at the top of my lungs. 'FUCK YOU,'

i ran out of the door ignoring my uncles yells to tell me to come back. i needed to find Finney. i need to save him. i never wanted to go home, not after that... but for Finney, i would do anything. i will run to the ends of the earth.