Confessions

Please acknowledge previous warnings! Thank you! 

________________________________________________________________________

The rain poured relentlessly outside, mirroring the turmoil brewing within Kirishima's heart. His footsteps echoed through the dimly lit hallway as he made his way towards Midoriya's apartment, his mind consumed by a whirlwind of emotions. He clenched his fists, feeling a mix of anger, betrayal, and protectiveness for Bakugou, his former lover.

Kirishima reached Midoriya's door and hesitated for a moment, his hand trembling as he raised it to knock. The weight of his conflicted feelings threatened to crush him, but he knew he couldn't ignore the situation any longer. Taking a deep breath, he let his fist collide with the door, the sound echoing through the silent apartment.

Midoriya opened the door, surprise etched across his face. "Kirishima? What are you doing here?"

His voice was calm, but Kirishima could sense the tension simmering beneath the surface. Rainwater dripped from his soaked hair, adding to the storm brewing around them. Kirishima's eyes narrowed, his voice laced with accusation. "Don't act like you don't know, Midoriya. I heard about you and Bakugou."

Midoriya's expression faltered, his eyes widening as he stepped back, inviting Kirishima inside. The apartment was a mess, mirroring the chaos that had infiltrated their lives. Kirishima's gaze darted around, searching for answers, but all he found were fragments of shattered trust.

"Why?" Kirishima's voice was raw with pain as he confronted Midoriya. "Why would you betray Uraraka like that? And how could you do this to Bakugou, especially when he needed our support the most?"

Midoriya's voice quivered with a mixture of guilt and frustration. "Kirishima, I understand your anger, but let's not forget that you were the one who ended things with Bakugou right before he left for rehab. You abandoned him when he needed you the most."

Kirishima's anger flared, his control slipping away like sand through his fingers. The pain and betrayal overwhelmed him, fueling the fire within. With a swift and forceful motion, his clenched fist collided with Midoriya's jaw, the impact reverberating through the room. Midoriya stumbled back, shock etched across his face.

"You don't get to throw that in my face!" Kirishima's voice was a mix of anguish and rage. "You kissed Bakugou, my ex-boyfriend, while you were still with Uraraka! Don't you dare try to shift the blame onto me!"

Midoriya clutched his jaw, his eyes wide with disbelief and pain. He tried to find his words, but they caught in his throat. The room fell silent, except for the sound of their ragged breaths and the rain pounding against the windows.

Finally, Midoriya spoke, his voice strained. "I... I messed up. I hurt everyone involved, and I can't undo what's been done. I take full responsibility for my actions, Kirishima."

Kirishima's chest heaved as he fought back tears, his anger slowly ebbing away. "You're damn right you messed up, Midoriya. This isn't something that can be easily forgiven or forgotten. You've shattered the trust we placed in you."

Midoriya nodded, his voice filled with remorse. "I understand that. I don't expect forgiveness, but I want you to know that I love Bakugou. I can't hide those feelings anymore."

Kirishima's fists loosened, his expression softening with a mix of sadness and exhaustion. "You make me sick. Don't speak to me ever again Midoriya."

Midoriya watched as Kirishima left his dorm, slamming the door behind him. 

__________________________________________

The morning sunlight filtered through the curtains, casting a soft glow upon the sterile room of the rehab facility. Bakugou stirred in his bed, his body covered in a sheen of cold sweat. It was another day in his battle against addiction, and today, the withdrawal symptoms hit him with a vengeance.