1

"Take care of yourself, Chuuya. I'll see you on Monday."

"Thank you. Bye."

The chilly late September breeze slightly bit Chuuya's skin as he walked out of the little tattoo shop, causing him to shiver. He looked both ways up and down the street before jogging across. Chuuya usually didn't get off work until after Dazai closed the flower shop, but he was able to leave an hour early. His boss, Mori, had something he needed to take care of. Chuuya didn't get the full story. He didn't need it. He was just excited to go see his boyfriend.

A ringing bell that meant someone had opened the door rang through Dazai's flower shop. The brunette glanced over and smiled, stepping out from behind the counter where he had been working on a bouquet. "You're here earlier than usual," he spoke, walking over to the shorter man. He touched both of Chuuya's cheeks, bringing his face up a bit. Dazai left a gentle kiss on his lips before letting go.

"Yeah, we closed a bit early," the ginger shrugged.

"That's nice. Let me finish this bouquet, and I'll take you to get dinner," Dazai winked, walking back over to where he had been. Chuuya followed. He loved watching him work; he had such a delicate touch when it came to plants. It was interesting. It was a beautiful arrangement of flowers; Chuuya wondered who it was for. Dazai seemed to read his mind.

"Atsushi asked me to make it. He and Akutagawa will have been together for a year now," The brunette spoke, not lifting his eyes from the flowers, a soft smile on his face. Chuuya nodded a bit in understanding. That's sweet. He knew Akutagawa wasn't a flower lover but would surely appreciate the gesture coming from Atsushi. Dazai looked up when he heard the bell, Chuuya's gaze following shortly after. It was Atsushi. He walked in, and Dazai smiled. "And..." his voice trailed off, "done," he hummed, tying a ribbon around the cellophane wrap that covered the stems. A small gasp escaped Atsushi. It was a gorgeous arrangement.

"Thank you," Atsushi said as he gently took the flowers. "How much?" he asked, pulling out his wallet with his free hand. Dazai chuckled softly and shook his head.

"No need to pay me. Anything for my favorite baby cousin," Dazai responded with a smile, ruffling the smaller male's hair. Atsushi rolled his eyes a bit.

"You're only four years older than me."

"Still older than you."

Chuuya couldn't help but chuckle at the two. They were distant cousins but seemed like brothers.

"Just let me pay you!"

"No, family discount."

"That's not fair! You should get money for such a pretty bouquet!"

The two argued back and forth for a hail

"I need to go. I'll be late for the date. Bye!" Atsushi waved as he walked out. Dazai turned his attention back to Chuuya.

"Okay, now that's all settled. Ready to go?"

"Yeah. I'm starving."

"Oh no! I can't let my poor boyfriend starve! Let's go!"

"You're a dumbass."

"I'm your dumbass."