3

Chuuya had offered to help out at the flower shop the next day. The two got up early and got ready before heading to the shop on Chuuya's motorcycle. Dazai had a love-hate relationship with the vehicle. It was fun, but his back always hurt from leaning down to hold Chuuya's waist so he wouldn't fall off. Chuuya liked to go really fast though, and Dazai loved the thrill and adrenaline from the high speeds.

It was a pretty slow day. All they had to do was get orders ready for pick up. Ranpo was running deliveries (with the help of his boyfriend, Poe, so he wouldn't get lost), so the two didn't have to leave the shop. Dazai showed Chuuya how to put together a bouquet, and had him do one of the orders even. It came out pretty decent, it looked nice. Especially for a first try. Then Dazai just had Chuuya wrap the flowers and tie bows instead.

They had a lot of fun, listening to music while they worked and chatting the day away. There were a few customers that came in to buy plants, but it wasn't busy at all. Which ended up leading to Dazai and Chuuya making out in the back room for a while. Ranpo and Poe returned a bit early and walked in on the two.

"Oh come on, get a room!" Ranpo yelled and slammed the door. Dazai thought it was funny. Chuuya didn't.

"Come on, we should go now. we finished everything we needed to get done," Dazai hummed after it started getting dark, pressing a kiss to Chuuya's jaw.

"Okay. You should stay another night," Chuuya suggested, looking up at him.

"Hmmm okay. But you have to take me to my apartment so I can grab some more clothes," Dazai smiled.

And so there they were. Chuuya was standing awkwardly near the door as Dazai went to get another change of clothes. Oda had apparently invited Ango over, the two were sitting on the couch watching a movie when they walked in. Oda came over to talk to Chuuya, introducing himself and shaking his hand.

"I've heard a lot about you," Oda smiled. "You seem like a nice guy," he hummed.

Chuuya nodded. "I've heard a lot about you as well.

Now Chuuya was just waiting for Dazai. The brunette walked out of his room pretty quickly, hugging Oda and waving at Ango before opening the door for Chuuya. They made it back to Chuuya's place pretty quickly.

"Hey Chibi, I have an idea."

"What is it?"

"Let's go stargazing."