Preference #16 : Acting out his fantasy.

Harry: The timing was perfect, the click of the doorknob turning just as you laid back, placing the last strawberry slice on the trail that led from your core all the way up your chest, two lines of chocolate syrup placed on each side of the trail. “I’m starving babe. I hope you made din—“ Harry pauses as he catches sight of you on the table, completely nude and covered in an array of fruits, creams, and chocolates. He smiled, walking over to you, placing a kiss on your lips. “How’d you know about this?” He smirks, unable to believe you could’ve known about the fantasy he had. He took his seat, ready to devour the meal displayed in front of him. Dinner is served.

Louis: Spontaneity, that’s all he desires. During the first time he meets your family, sitting down for your annual Thanksgiving meal, you call him into the kitchen to help you with bringing out dessert. Instead, he finds you atop the kitchen counter, skirt raised and legs spread, motioning him over. “We’re going to get caught.” He smirks even as he unzips his pants. “Not if you’re quick.” You wink, pulling him closer, your legs wrapped tightly around his waist. “Hold on then.” He pulls you from the counter, using his strength to bounce you up and down on him, your teeth sinking into his shoulder as to muffle your moans. “(Y/N)! Louis! Planning to bring us dessert today?” Your mother calls from the dining room, you and Louis both calling back. “Coming!” Just as you both have, flustered as you walk back to the table, Louis leaning over to whisper in your ear. “We’re definitely doing that one again.”

Niall: He wants to be able to relive the moment whenever he pleases, all lights out as he walks across the room to you, the only source of light the screen on his camera, showing you illuminated in night vision. Perhaps his love for film or the thought that he’ll now have you on camera, doing the filthiest things that can cross your mind to him, on your knees, on your back, stomach, side, and finally from you own point of view. It’s a night neither of you will ever forget, able to watch his fantasy come true over and over again.

Liam: As much as he needs control, craves it, his ultimate fantasy is to lose it to you. His heart races as he’s left alone, bound to your bed and unable to move. You kiss him when you see him, making him think that for a moment, he’s still in control but as you cover his eyes, his sight now lost for the moment, he knows that isn’t the case. You leave him without his release, refusing him of it over and over even as you take yours. Just as he thinks it’s over you untie him, pulling the blindfold off as you take him with your lips, tantalizingly slow for him, holding his hips so that he can’t flex into mouth, keeping him from his control if only for one night.

Zayn: Zayn always wanted to be a teacher. Maybe that’s why as you stood in front of him, clad in a short pleated skirt, your white collared shirt unbuttoned at the top, with a tie twisted around your neck, he couldn’t help but think that his ultimate fantasy was coming true. You took a seat on his desk, crossing one of your legs over the other. He looked as though he wanted nothing but to have you right then but he held back, playing the role of teacher, scolding you for being late to class, late work and your clothes being undone. Even so he begins to strip you, relieving you of your clothes and relieving you with his body.