Preference #79: You're On Your Period

Niall: You were moaning and groaning as you rolled around in bed. “Niall,” you moaned. “I know it hurts babe,” he said laying next to you. You didn’t have any cramp medicine and you were dying. “Can you please go get some?” Niall sighed. “Sure thing babe.” He threw a shirt on and was out the door. 

Zayn: “Can you make me a sandwich?” Zayn asked. “No. Your arms aren’t broken,” you snapped. Zayn looked at you and got up to make himself lunch. You immediately felt bad. When he came back you quickly apologized. He smiled, “It’s alright, babe. I know it’s…it’s that time of month.” “Will you make me a sandwich, please?” you asked. Zayn stood up and went back to the kitchen. 

Liam: You used your last tampon and you really didn’t feel like going out and getting some. You called Liam who was already at the store. “Hey Li, can you pick me up some tampons?” You heard Liam clear his throat. “What size?” he asked uncomfortably. “Medium,” you said with a  smile. When he came home you hugged and thanked him as he blushed when he gave you the box. 

Harry: “I want chocolate,” you moaned while you were sitting on the couch. You grabbed your stomach to try and minimize the pain that was shooting through your abdomen. Suddenly Harry walked threw the door with loads of movies and a box of chocolate. He came over and kissed your forehead. “You’re the best.” you mumbled  into his chest. 

Louis: “Louis?” you whispered to see if he was awake. “Lou,” you said a little louder. “(Y/N)?” he said his voice thick from sleep. “It hurts and I can’t sleep.” Louis got out of bed wordlessly and brought back cramp medicine.  You took and when Louis got back in bed you put you head on your chest as he rubbed your stomach. You instantly felt better and fell asleep.