Preference #1- How He Kisses You

Harry: Romanticly. Harry’s kisses are always gentle and romantic. He always places his hands on either side of your face and his lips find yours. He starts moving his lips slowly, and then picks up the pace, as his large hands slowly, and gently, wonder around your body.

Louis: Unexpectedly. Louis’s kisses are always unexpected. You can be telling Louis how your day is and he will just, rudely, cut you off with a kiss, but you don’t mind. That’s also how Louis tends to end an argument between the two of you. As soon as you start yelling he knows if he doesn’t stop you then, you’ll say something you regret, and that’s when he will firmly grab your hips, and press his soft lips to your quickly moving ones.

Niall: Cute. Niall’s kisses are always cute and fun. He finds every excuse in the book to just reach over and place a quick peck to your mouth, no matter where you are. He knows how you are about PDA so he never makes them too extreme. That is until the two of you get back to his place ;)

Liam: Sweetly. Liam’s kisses are the best kisses. They are always sweet and tender, and filled with love. When you two are alone he loves to just wrap his arms around your waist, bringing you to his chest, and kiss your forehead, then your nose, then your cheeks, until he makes his way to your waiting lips.

Zayn: Aggressively. Zayn’s kisses always start off simple, and kind, but then turn into an aggressive lip-wrestling match. Anytime you are laying on the couch, or bed, Zayn finds this as the perfect time to attack you with these much welcome ferocious kisses, which usually lead to much, much more.