Preference #88: Engagement Party

Liam:A small party that consisted of Both of your parents and close friends.You sat down at the table as Liam sat down with you."So,Liam?"Your father said looking at him."Yeah?"Liam asked nervously."You taking my daughter in marriage."He said giving him the death glare."Um,if it’s okay with you sir.I really love you’re daughter."Liam answered.You’re mother smiled.And you looked to your dad."Then you may,but break her heart and I’ll hunt you down."He chuckled. Everyone else laughed too."I’d never dream of it!"Liam said winking to you.You smiled and so did your mom.After dinner all of you continued the party with your friends and family.With games,music,and a movie.During the movie your dad finally toned it down a bit and began talking to Liam getting to know him more.The next day it surprisingly did not make the papers.Probably due to it being a small party.

Niall:Your eyes widened when your father made a speech at the table.You knew it be about Niall because he had been against you and Niall’s relationship claiming that Niall “Didn’t care" He stood up."Well,as if now my daughter is engaged to Niall."He looked over to Niall and continued."Although I feel that he could care more,I only approve of this marriage because of my princess not her soon to be husband."You felt tears burn your eyes and you got up from the table and ran to your room.Niall quickly got up following you causing Niall’s mother and your mother to look at each other in disbelief and demand an apology.Your father knocked on the door causing Niall to get up and answer it."I’m sorry,I was wrong about you Niall and it appears you do care for my daughter.You looked up before getting up and hugging him.When you got to the table he announced Niall was welcome to the family and both of your mother’s cried happily.

Zayn:"I’m so excited!"Your mother exclaimed.She was super happy you were getting married.You big brother on the other hand was happy but not letting his guard down.As Zayn greeted him,he gave him the death glare.Your little brother looked at his tattoos in awe."Wow!"He gasped looking at them.Zayn smiled."Well,my only daughter,and she’s off to get married."You father smiled to Zayn.At the dinner table your brother kept questioning Zayn’s tattoos."Did they hurt?"He asked.Zayn nodded."Then why did you get them?"You little brother responded confused."Because they mean a lot to me."Zayn smiled.You brother shrugged and your big brother mumbled “no one cares under" his breathe.You noticed and kicked him under the table."So,how did you propose?"Your mother asked.You told her the story and she smiled to your father.Everyone had a good time celebrating your soon to be marriage.

Louis:Everyone had smiles plastered on their faces during the party.Everyone was super happy for you.Louis’s family was happy for him too.Well almost everyone,your dad was sat in the corner with a frown visible on his face."Daddy,are you mad?"You asked walking over to him.He shook his head yes."Dad he makes me happy,why can’t you be too."You sighed.He looked to the ground."I just don’t want some guy breaking my precious daughter’s heart."He mumbled."He’s not like other guys dad."You tried convincing him."Regardless I’m still marrying him and you just have to accept that."You sniffled before leaving and going into your room.Louis followed you."Hey,what’s wrong?"He asked sitting next to you."It’s just my father doesn’t approve of the marriage."You sighed."I’m sorry,I love you so much and I’m not letting his opinion stop me from marrying you."You smiled before kissing him and then continued the party.

Harry:"Ma,please don’t!"I groaned as she offered to show Harry my baby pictures."Why not?"She questioned."Because you will start making jokes!"I said shaking my head."Fine."She mumbled.I looked over to Harry who was laughing."Congratulations!"My step dad smiled to Harry."He thanked him and shook his hand.Music was playing lowly and the sound of talking filled the air."Aww."My sister teased poking me."Stop!"I laughed.I poked her back causing her to laugh.My two brothers decided to talk to Harry,while his sister was talking to me."Okay,I’ll go get the cake!"I announced.Harry followed me to the kitchen.I went into the fridge and pulled out the cake.I turned to face Harry."Gosh,you scared me!"I gasped."Sorry,I was seeing if you need help."He shrugged."No,i’m good.Maybe tonight though."I winked before walking out the kitchen.