Preference #69: The boys dare you to go topless (3/5)

Louis: “You don’t have to if you don’t want to,” Louis reasons. You sigh in relief until he adds tauntingly, “It’ll make you a chicken, though.” You give Louis the evil eye while he grins, knowing he struck a nerve. The competitive  no mercy side of you that Louis loves so much is starting to come out. You shake your head and stand abruptly  “Are you leaving, chicken?” Louis calls as you walk to the door, a bit of desperation in his tone. “No,” you reply, practically yanking your shirt over your head along with your bra. Before you open the door, you can hear the lads whispering, “Holy shit, she’s doing it.” They follow you and just when they’re about to get a peek, you take off into the night topless.

Niall: Out of all the boys, he’s probably the most eager to see you run around topless. Although he’s not jumping out of his seat or even smiling, you can tell he’s anticipating your shirt to come off. With calm, watchful eyes, he waits patiently for you to do your dare. “Okay, but don’t judge,” you say. He licks his lips subconsciously  Just the thought of you topless is giving him an obvious hard-on. He leans forward to cover it up, discretely covering it with both hands and his snap back. He grunts irritably as you tease them - mostly him. “Just take it off, dammit,” he mutters. As the shirt comes off, Niall groans impatiently at the sight of your perfect…bra.

Liam: “Take it off! Take it off!” your friends chant, pounding their fist on the edge of the pool. The lads thought it’d be a good idea to go skinny dipping at their hotel, but you’re a bit reluctant since you’re the only girl. “I dunno about this idea…” you say, crossing your arms over your chest. “Aw c’mon!” Zayn protests. “If you want, you can leave your panties on.” Niall says. You agree by taking off your shorts and whipping off your tank top. “Although…” Liam starts. “The bra has to go.” The other lads aren’t even paying attention, but Liam is watching you undress with a playful glint his eyes. “Will that make you happy?” you ask, crouching to his level. He nods happily. “Then it’s gone,” you say, throwing the flimsy material at Liam’s face and jumping in.