[03] "skxawng"

NADIA ISN'T SURE IF it's the fresh air that she's consuming from being so high up off the ground or if it's the adrenaline coursing through her body, but she feels good

                NADIA ISN'T SURE IF it's the fresh air that she's consuming from being so high up off the ground or if it's the adrenaline coursing through her body, but she feels good. Her skin continuously crawls with goosebumps due to the breeze brushing itself carelessly against her skin. Her feet have grown so accustomed to the harsh textures given by Pandora's nature that the feeling of tree bark feels no different from dirt. Laughter from Tuk flies through the air while she concentrates on keeping one foot in front of the other. Nadia—the nurturer that she is—keeps an eye on her, making sure she doesn't harm herself if she takes a step too far in the wrong direction.

Nadia feels a smirk appear on her lips, noticing an opening on her brother's side. She quickly gains speed, keeping perfect balance due to being in the trees so often, and nips him right in the side with her nails. Spider whips around in surprise, a genuine yelp passing his lips.

"Go, monkeyboy!" Kiri laughs, encouraging him to continue from behind Nadia. 

"You're gonna regret that." Spider smirks, shaking his head due to questioning himself on how he let his guard down so easily. 

"Ooo, I'm so scared." Nadia challenges. 

"Guys! Wait up!" Tuk calls ahead, using as much power for her little legs as she possibly can to catch up to everyone else. 

Nadia trails behind, making sure Tuk isn't the last one in the group anymore. Her eyes try to follow everyones moves, but she can't help but fall into the trance she always finds herself in when she gets deeper into the forest. The nature surrounding them is so alluring, it's hard not to become one with it. Each petal and grain holds its own significance in this world. She thanks Eywa every day for allowing her to be alive and to experience all of the things she's gotten to experience so far in her journey. 

"Tuk, keep up." Lo'ak calls for her. 

"Okay, okay." Tuk rolls her eyes, catching up fairly quickly. 

"Bro, why did you bring her anyway?" Spider asks. 

"We brought you, didn't we?" Nadia defends, helping Tuk over one of the bigger jumps. 

"She's such a crybaby. 'I'm telling. You're not supposed to go to the battlefield. I'll tell mom if you don't let me come.'" Lo'ak mocks her, knowing he would've preferred her to stay home.  

Nadia refrains herself from laughing, but the corners of her lips cannot be stopped. Full amusement is written all over her face as she listens to Lo'ak mock Tuk, despite knowing she's just trying to be involved. 

"Don't pick on her." Kiri speaks up. 

Tuk leans inbetween Nadia and Spider's shoulders, displaying her tongue long enough for Lo'ak to see that she's left unbothered by his burden. Lo'ak rolls his eyes, turning around to continue the path toward the battlefield. Only, it's not just the battlefield; it's thee battlefield. The same battlefield that's been mentioned to her plenty of times in her life.