𝐨𝐧𝐞.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚  ˚⋆ ┊   HEART TO HEART    ┊ ⋆˚
☆⋅⋆ ─ chapter one. fame

 fame

FAME

FAME. that's what maeve cline had. she was well known due to her being the little sister of madelyn cline, who played one of the main characters in obx. after being recognized, she took many roles in her life. such as modeling, vlogging and acting.

MAEVE also has her own makeup cosmetics line. she collaborated with vogue and that's when people knew she had potential, just like her sister did. yeah, maeve sometimes thinks it's a bit annoying to be only known as madelyn clines little sister but she was grateful to have all these opportunities at such a young age.

THE younger cline sister doesn't have time for boyfriends and cheesy love. well, that was until jack champion popped up in the picture.

and this is where her story begins..

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"YOU SUCK!" maeve practically yelled at her sister. right now, they were in madelyn's room looking for something to wear for both their interviews. maeve picked out an outfit but madelyn insisted that she wears it instead because it looked better on her.

"oh, cmon. i have something else you can wear." madelyn told her. "like what?" her younger sister raised her eyebrows at her. madelyn turned back at her closet and pulled out a beautiful and short— tight brown dress with the same color blazer to go with it.

"how about this one?" madelyn held the outfit up, showing her sister. maeve playfully rolled her eyes and snatched the outfit, "let me try it on and i swear to god, if it doesn't look good, you better give me back my outfit."

"deal." madelyn gave her a nod. maeve went into her bathroom and tried on the outfit. she gave all types of turns and spins when looking at herself in the mirror. the dress was beautiful, she thought. but she still felt self conscious about her body.