𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚  ˚⋆ ┊  HEART TO HEART   ┊ ⋆˚
☆⋅⋆ ─ chapter nine. but i'll know

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"HEY GUYS" maeve waved at her camera, jack standing beside her.

"i'm here with my friend jack! and today we are gonna play song association." she smiled while turning her head to look at him.

he was already staring at her with a small grin on his face. "anything you wanna say to the camera?" she asked jack.

he glanced at the camera and let out a breath, "oh yeah, i hope this camera catches the moment that i beat you."

maeve chuckled at the boy and faced him, "i don't know if you know this but.. i'm very competitive."

"i know." he shrugged.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

after jack went home, maeve decided to edit the video on her laptop. she got a little tired and decided to take a quick tiktok break.

she scrolled through her comments on her tiktok posts and everything seemed fine. until one comment.

user9
what happened to her? she used to love dancing so much and suddenly stopped.

when maeve read that, she turned off her phone and went back to editing the video.

she tried to forget her past, but it didn't seem the past was trying to forget her.

maeve!" her dance teacher started to begin, "you did it wrong again, what's the matter with you?!" she yelled at the fragile young girl

"i-im sorry.." maeve apologized in a whisper tone of voice.

"let me talk to you real quick, girls take five." the woman instructed. the rest of the dancers went into the break room while maeve and her dance teacher were still in the dancing space.

"you're my star student, if you mess up then the whole number is ruined. do you understand me?"

"yes." the brunette started to tear up.

"you have to be perfect."

"yes ma'am." maeve nodded, playing with her fingers, it became a habit.

"go take a water break." the teacher told the small girl.

maeve made her way upstairs instead of getting water. "mom.." her voice broke and ran to her mothers arms.

"honey, what's wrong?" she rubbed her kid's back.

"i don't wanna go anymore.." maeve sobbed into her mom's shoulder.

"what?"

"i wanna go home.."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

AUTHORS NOTE:

but i'll know, i'll know.. ☹️