𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ ˚⋆ ┊ HEART TO HEART ┊ ⋆˚
☆⋅⋆ ─ chapter twelve. promise

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"are you ready yet?" jack asked, peeking his head inside her room.

maeve shooed him away with her hand and went back to fixing her earrings. "jack, no! i just need ten more minutes."

"you said that twenty minutes ago.." he raised his eyebrows at her. she turned around with a deadpan look. "okay okay, ten minutes! and i mean it!"

"okay!" maeve answered back as he left the room, leaving the girl looking at herself in the mirror. her outfit was very classy and fitted well.

'i hope this goes well' she thought. maeve really liked jack and she didn't wanna mess up her chance with him.

after overthinking a little, she took a sip from her water bottle and left her room.

jack took his eyes away from his phone and smiled at his girl. "you look beautiful."

maeve walked up to him and pressed their lips together for a quick second, "you look handsome." the girl pulled away to grab her purse and took her jacket from the hanger. "are we ready to leave yet?"

"yeah but before we do, i gotta give you something." jack stuffed his hand in his pocket and pulled out a ring box.

maeve widened her eyes, taking the gift another way. jack noticed this and immediately shut it down, "it's not what you think it is!"

maeve let out a relief and motioned him to continue. jack opened the ring box, showing a stunning silver ring that shined perfectly. "it's a promise ring." he stared at her to see her reaction.

"i love it, i really do." maeve couldn't stop smiling and cupped his face, pulling him into the most loving and passionate kiss. "thank you, jack."

"anything for you, pretty girl."

MAEVECLINE

MAEVECLINE

liked by taylorswift, theofficalriley, and 3,982,000 others

tagged - jackchampion

maevecline 'cause we never go out of style!!

theofficalriley AHHAJQJQ SCREAMING RN

user8 BROOO

kenzie MY HEART CANT TAKE THIS RN.

masonthegooding omll jack actually pulled

jennaortega AWWW 💗

milliebobbybrown jumping off a cliff
maevecline don't ❤️

madelyncline style lyrics >>

user WE FINALLY GOT THE SHIP

sturniolo.triplets OMGG WKAJBWJAJA

used1073 MY PARENTS

user072 MAEVE CONFIRMED AS A SWIFTIE

swiftie9272 TAYLOR LIKED.

taylorswift 🤍

view more comments

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

11.18.23