𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ ˚⋆ ┊ HEART TO HEART ┊ ⋆˚
☆⋅⋆ ─ chapter five. sister day

 sister day

"SO HOW was your day?" madelyn sat on one of the lounge chairs, outside while maeve was floating on her back in the swimming pool

"SO HOW was your day?" madelyn sat on one of the lounge chairs, outside while maeve was floating on her back in the swimming pool. "it was fine, nothing much." she replied, taking a sip from her drink that was in her hand.

"i've been getting a lot of messages today." madelyn told her. "that's good." maeve closed her eyes, relaxing.

"it's about you and jack." the girl shot her eyes open and stood up from her position, her drink almost falling. "what are you talking about?" maeve asked out of curiosity.

"bunch of articles and pages are talking about you and jack.. what's his last name again?" maeve rolled her eyes at her sister, "champion?" she raised her eyebrows.

"yeah him, people are saying that you two are dating." madelyn simply said. "but we're not?" maeve made her way to the exit of the pool and grabbed her towel, coming out.

"you should tell your fans that. im already seeing edits of you guys on my feed." madelyn glanced back down at her phone, finding an edit of jack and maeve.

the older sister smirked and shoved the phone in maeve's face for her to see. the girl was confused by all of this and pushed the phone away, "this is why i like to keep all of my relationships off the internet."

"so you are dating him?" madelyn arched her brow. "what? no! but im tired of all these rumors flying around." she exclaimed. "but what i wanted to ask you was if you wanted to do a vlog with me? how about a baking one?"

madelyn smiled at her sister, "i would love that."

"let me get dried up first and then we can do it."

"HEY LOVES! today im with.." maeve moved out of the way so madelyn can jump in the frame. "madelyn!" the older sister called her name out. "and today we are going to be baking cookies!" maeve finished.

"here's the ingredients.." maeve introduced all the stuff they needed for the cookies and madelyn watched her sister in joy. she looked passionate and excited to be doing this. "while we are baking, we are gonna be answering your questions from my instagram story so let's get started."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

after maeve and madelyn finished baking the cookies, eating them all, they were still a little hungry. the sun was already down but they didn't care so they decided to go to in and out burger.

madelyn drove there with maeve still vlogging in the passenger seat, "madelyn, this is a question for you."

"go for it." the girl shrugged. "someone asked, what was the most funnest part about filming obx season three?"

"um, probably being with my friends everyday because they make the experience more wild and fun." the older sister smiled.

maeve nodded her head, "yeah i see what your saying." the girls arrived at in and out burger, exiting out of the car. "we are here guys!"

madelyn and maeve entered the fast food restaurant and started ordering their food. they both got double cheeseburgers with fries, along with a soda.

while waiting for their food, they decided to keep going on with the questions, "maeve, do you have any pets?" madelyn asked her from her phone.

"i do, i have a goldfish!" maeve smiled. "and madelyn has a dog, beanie."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

MAEVECLINE

liked by theofficalriley, jackchampion and 1,345,789 others

maevecline don't judge us.

milliebobbybrown at 1am is crazy
maevecline oh well

theofficialriley didn't even invite me smh
maevecline so sorry 😞

rudeth in and out i see 🌚
madelyncline and what about it

user2 my favorite sisters of all time
user68 only madelyn is my favorite the other one sucks
user51 you suck

madisonbailey i miss y'all
maevecline we miss u too <3

user26572 @jackchampion we are waiting for your comment!!

nicolassturniolo YESSS i love this
maevecline: ily

nicolassturniolo YESSS i love this ⤷ maevecline: ily

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

AUTHORS NOTE:

hey guys! I'll probably do a double update today!! don't be a ghost reader <3 love you!