𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚  ˚⋆ ┊  HEART TO HEART   ┊ ⋆˚
☆⋅⋆ ─ chapter eleven. pretty girl

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

as soon as the door bell had rung, maeve ran to the front door and opened it. she saw jack standing there with a smile on his face which caused her to pull him inside and start kissing him.

she kicked the door close and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. jack would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy this so he couldn't help but smile into the kiss.

he broke the kiss, cupping her face. "well, hello pretty girl." he soothed her skin with his thumb.

"hi, pretty boy." she tilted her head, enjoying his embrace.

"i missed you." jack pressed soft kisses on her jaw, causing her to close her eyes.

"missed you too." she smiled while playing with his curls.

"so i was thinking.." he began, maeve motioning him to continue.

"how about i take you on a real date?" he asked against her smooth skin.

maeve opened her eyes and stopped jack's kisses, "really? like actually?" she stared at him.

"of course." he chuckled, "why wouldn't i?"

the girl shrugged, "just thought you'll get tired of me or something like that."

jack stepped closer and pressed his forehead on hers, "maeve, i would never get tired of you or ever leave you. you are one of the best things that has ever happened to me."

a smile crept on the girl's face and let out a happy laugh. she kissed jack passionately before pulling away.

"you are the best things that has ever happened to me too." she whispered too him.

" she whispered too him

MAEVECLINE

liked by jennaortega, misstrinitybliss, and 783,231 others

tagged - jackchampion

maevecline 🚊

madelyncline if only people knew

user8 BROO

masonthegooding my boy jack pullin 🙏

devyn_nekoda cuties 🥰

user251 JSHSAJAJA

user79 THE SHIP IS SAILING?

theofficialriley photo creds? hellooo?
maevecline no ☺️

view more comments

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

AUTHORS NOTE:

hii!! im back from the dead :))

don't be a silent reader ‼️