PRESENT

"The present moment is the only moment that truly exists, and to waste it is to waste a precious gift from above."

"To live in the past or future is to miss the beauty of the present moment, which is a glimpse of eternity."

"The key to a fulfilling life is to be fully present in each moment, for it is only in the present that we can truly experience joy."

"To dwell on the past or worry about the future is to give away our power and rob ourselves of the peace that comes with living in the moment."

"The present moment is a doorway to the divine, and to neglect it is to close oneself off to the grace of the present moment."

"The person who lives in the moment lives fully, with an open heart and an open mind, ready to receive the blessings of life."

"To live fully in the present moment is to embrace life as it is, with all of its imperfections and uncertainties."

"The person who lives in the moment is free from the chains of regret and worry, and is able to live with a sense of lightness and grace."

"The present moment is a gift, and to live fully in it is to honor the giver of that gift."

"The present moment is where life is lived, and to neglect it is to miss out on the richness and beauty of existence."