Truth or Dare? (Andy Imagine)

(Your POV)

(y/n) - your name

----

"Stop!!!!!!!" I scream as the boys run ahead of me to catch the bus. I'm way too slow and I know it. Andy looks back at me and lets out a laugh and continues running. I had always had a crush on that seagull-face. I don't know why but I like him. He seems to understand me and comforts me when I'm sad.

Finally, the bus stops and the boys hop on. I reach the bus, literally panting. Ash gives me a hand and I hop on the bus. We go to CC's house. He said he'll give a treat and we'll play truth and dare, together.

We reach his house. I've been here like 5 million times. The boys and I are like bestfriends. Jinxx, CC, Ash and Jake consider me as their little sister but I'm not sure if Andy does 'cause he never told me. And, moreover, I don't want him to, either.

Andy hops off the bus and spreads his arms open, "This is life!" He says.

"Yeah, man," CC laughs, "now get your ass in my house."

We all laugh and Andy blushes. He looks hella cute when he blushes. He scratches the back of his neck and gets in.

Ash jumps on the couch checking his phone, Jinxx grabs a bottle of water and drinks from it, CC is in the kitchen, Jake stars out of the window and Andy grabs a comic book and flips through pages. On the other hand, I sit on the table like a good girl.

A few seconds later, CC comes out with some snakes and soft drink.

"Good boy." Andy says as he closes the comic book.

"So, now we can play truth and dare." Ash says, "You all ready?"

We nod and sit on the floor in a circle. Andy sits beside me, which makes me blush like mad but I try my best to hide it.

"Who's gonna go first?" Jake asks.

"Me." Jinxx says, "Ash, truth or dare?"

Ash thinks for a second and then says, "Truth sounds okay."

Jinxx nods and asks, "Is it true that you are stalking (y/n)?"

Jinxx winks at me and I grin.

Ash gets red and says, "The fuck you asking, man? She's like my sister, so I stalk her. To protect her."

I feel my heart getting filled with warmth. Ash has always been like a brother to me. He cares for me and loves me like I'm his own little sister.

Jinxx nods, "Thought that. Who's gonna be next?"

"Jake's up." Jake says, "CC, truth, or dare?"

"Dare." He says.

"I smell trouble." Andy chuckles.
Aw his chuckle...

Jake ignores Andy and says, "Go out and scream, 'I LOVE YOU, (Y/N)!!!!'"

I blush hard. Why are these boys always messing with me?

CC's eyes widen and he blushes, "What the hell, dude?"

Jake takes a quick look at Andy and says, "A dare is a dare."

I wonder why he looks at Andy. Andy seems cools and calm. He looks at his palms and frowns.

"Okay..." CC reluctantly goes out and screams so loud that I could clearly hear every word he says.

"Happy?" He enters the room and Andy seems lost and he looks away, "(y/n), truth or dare?"

"Dare!" I say out loud. I love dares.

"Okay," CC has a mischievous look in this eyes, "I dare you to...wait for it...kiss Jinxx."

My eyes widen and jaw drops. Why the fuck does he want me to make out with Jinxx? And also in front of Andy? I can't. No. For fuck's sake.

Andy sighs.

"What?!" I literally yell.

"A dare is a dare." He smirks. Jinxx blushes. He is sitting on my other side, so I can kiss him without changing my place.

I can kiss him. But, I don't want to...

Reluctantly, I lean in to kiss him. His lips softly brushes mine. I close my eyes and try to forget Andy's presence. But I can't.

"Fuck it!" Andy gets up, throws the comic book and rushes out of the house.

I pull away and turn around to look at him.

"What's happened to him?" I ask.

"He's in love with you, (y/n)." Jinxx laughs.

I can't believe my ears. Andy Biersack? In love with me?

"Wh-what?" My voice trails off.

"This game was a plan. He was too shy to ask you out. So, we wanted to make him jealous, so that he'd ask you out." Ashley winks at me.

"What? You're not messing with me, are you?" I ask.

"No!!" The boys say in unison, "Go after him."

I feel my cheeks get hot. Without wasting a minute, I get out of the house and see him standing near the gate with is hands crossed. His back is facing me. I walk up to him.

"Andy..." I say. My heart races.

He turns around and looks down at me with sad eyes.

"(y/n)..." He says, "Why did you kiss him?"

I look down, not being able to hold his star, "I didn't want to."

I feel his hands cupping my face and I gasp. I look up at him.

"I...um...I love you, (y/n)." Andy hesitates, "I've always loved you. Since we first met."

I smile widely at him, "You did?"

He smiles back and leans in to kiss me. I sink into the kiss. He passionately brushes his lips to mine. I feel fireworks bursting inside me. I love the feeling. I wrap my hands around his neck.

He pulls away breathing heavily, "Love you, forever."

I smile, "Love you, too. Forever."

------

Hello, people,

How was it? I hope you like this. Thanks :D

Please vote, comment and follow.

Love, Rusha <3 x