Lovin' Hard (Andy Imagine)

Your POV

(y/n) - your name

---

"It's gonna be fun!!" Ashley squeaks as we head to our hotel rooms. We have come to Hawaii for a Black Veil Brides tour and rented rooms in a big 5 star hotel. I didn't really want to come but Jake handcuffed me and the boys put me in a car and took me straight to airport. So, I had to buy new clothes and equipments. They're fucking crazy.

The boys laugh and I roll my eyes at them.

"Hey," Ashley says as he opens the lock of his room, "Why not come to my room after keeping the bags?"

"On it." CC opens the door and we all do the same and get inside our rooms. I've got a pretty large room. I'm loving it, already. A big bed, hell of accessories, 38 inch long LED, and neon lights for bedtime.

What else do you even need? El aw el!

I put the bags aside and go to Ash's room as promised. Jinxx is already there. They're sitting on the bed and cracking jokes and laughing.

"Woman." Jinxx greets me with a salute. I roll my eyes at him. He's damn funny.

"'Sup, (y/n)?" Ash elbows me as I sit beside him.

"Nothing much, you?" I laugh. He shrugs and pouts. Then comes Jake, then CC and then the legendary Andy.

Well, let me tell you, the handcuffing idea was of his. Man, I'm gonna exact my vengeance (y/n) style.

Generally speaking, I'm the youngest one in the room. But...among these fuck boys, Andy is the youngest. Got my clue? Nah? Never mind.

"So, how do you feel being kidnapped, young lady?" Jake asks dramatically.
Drama Queen.

"It feels like I'm in a tiger's tunnel, old man." I say more dramatically.
If he's gonna be the drama queen, then I'll be the Drama Goddess.

Everyone laughs and Jake snots a little.

Then, everyone starts talking about concert schedules, costumes and meet and greets. I share my ideas, too. I tell them everything I had planned while traveling. I'm smarter than them. Hehehe.

"Brilliant!" CC exclaims, "(y/n)'s always got the best ideas with her."

"I know," I try to be a little cocky, "I'm wiser than y'all."

"Do you even know how to spell 'wise'?" Andy laughs, mocking me. The boys chuckle.

"W-I-S-E." I answer, "On your face, you asshole."

Everyone bursts out laughing and patting Andy's shoulder to congratulate on his defeat.

"That.." Ashley tries to manage words between laughs, "was fucking extraordinary."

I giggle. Andy blushes and scratches the back of his neck. A grin curling up on his lips.

"Whatever." He mumbles.

Then for the next 2 hours we talk, laugh and joke around.

+++++

It's 6 p.m. and me and the boys go out for a walk as some normal kids. They put on hoodies, so their faces aren't visible at all. I laugh a little. I'm not as famous as they are, so I don't have to do that.

"Aren't we some ghosts?" Ashley smirks.

"Yeah, creepy dementors." I says chuckling.

"Potterhead, much?" Asks Andy.